• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox One X Commercial Dropping October 22

borges

Banned
There you go

Edit: btw I am not questionning how powerful the X is. It is obviously more powerful than a Pro, at $499 (and far more than an S), I am merely pointing out that it is possible that the messaging could very well blow up in their faces (as it should) if they cannot substantiate it in the end.

So

"When I think about techniques to somehow manufacture a 4K screen like what some other consoles try to do, this is different than that.""

translates to

"all games will be native 4k".

Awesome.

jaxpunk

Bu..bu..how pumped are you?!

Fanboy. ..not even close, got both, 2 Pro White Destiny 2 bundles and an X1s, enjoy them equally ..ohh and soon to be an X on the 7th.

I'm pretty meh on it honestly. I wanted Crackdown, but that got delayed. Cuphead is great and I like the Horizon series over Forza so I'm pretty meh on that too.

The upgraded games are neat, but I've beaten or moved on from most of the list. I need something to blow up my skirt so I don't have another $500 MS box under my tv that gets semi used. Well it's used more for UHD movies than anything lately.

Objectively speaking, the Switch is legitimately the smallest console on the market.
...aaaaand? This has nothing to do with what I said. I'm amazed that they managed to make their most powerful console (the most powerful around, actually), AND their smallest too. It's plain mindblowing. If it will be silent enough, too, I'll be even more amazed. Especially after what Sony did with the Pro in terms of power/size/noise. But that's a cheaper product so it wouldn't be a fair comparison.

Top Bottom