• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
Hot-Stove.jpg
Joel Sherman

4-alarm blaze averted: hear just normal off-day for Verdugo and Alvarez was slated to start Saturday #Dodgers #deepbreaths

Velcro Fly

What is with the umpires and the ejections this week.

Kris Bryant argued an awful called strike and got tossed

Beltre last night moving the on deck thing gets tossed five hits shy of 3,000 in a 10 run game

Stroman/Martin today for I guess being unhappy with a strike call? That really isn't arguing.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lol at Girardi getting tossed mid at bat in the middle of an inning.

This strike zone has been so awful. At least its consistently awful for both sides but yeesh.

gamz

Jesse Rogers‏
Verified account
 @ESPNChiCubs 44s
44 seconds ago

Schwarber .280 avg and .368 OBP with 5 HR's since return from minors. OPS over .900

Velcro Fly

Jesse Rogers‏
Verified account
 @ESPNChiCubs 44s
44 seconds ago

Schwarber .280 avg and .368 OBP with 5 HR's since return from minors. OPS over .900

Now let's get the DH for the national league!

But yeah that HR he hit just now was amazing

Velcro Fly

last i checked he was actually grading out as slightly above average defensively. he's totally okay in the outfield for now

Yeah he's made some plays out there. Definitely made some improvements defensively. Just wish the Cubs would be able to get all these bats in the lineup consistently.

Toth

Yay Gardner. Was a fun game to be at tonight.

But I am worried about Judge now. That hit in his mouth looked painful.

Malo

Banned
Jon Heyman

sources: sticking point in Gray talks is A's requesting Frazier or Torres, who are off-limits @RobertMurrayFRS & me.

Will be surprised if it's anything decent for the Rangers since Yu has thrown a couple of stinkers lately and gave up 10 runs in his last start.

Nationals were scouting Tommy Pham lol

Love the guy and he's a seriously incredible story, but if the Cardinals could sell high on a guy who has a degenerative eye disease that could end his career at any moment they should probably do it

Basically takes away one of the only reasons to watch Cardinals games these days though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom