• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

That's what I figured. Only the final match will be live.
It's unfortunate because I think even with all of the spoilers at least saving the semi finals gives some sense of surprise to it

In other news, peak anxiety as the countdown to BOLA tickets nears its end. I have zero idea of what to expect but I'm prepared for maximum refreshment of the browser variety

On a side note now we're talking about her, why in the hell did they not use Mandy Rose for this Lana gimmick? By all accounts she's not only better at the gimmick, but a year ago when she showed up on NXT TV for a week she was already better than Lana in the ring. Not mind-blowing by any measure, but serviceable enough to not look like a complete idiot out there.

somedevil

She's worked matches on NXT TV before.

as a jobber in the past but has not been reintroduced like they did with Sonya Deville. NXT women right now is Asuka, Ember, Ruby, Iconic Duo, Sonya and Nikki.

Liv an aliyah haven't been used recently.

Mandy right now is wrestling Ember in Milwaukee.

as a jobber in the past but has not been reintroduced like they did with Sonya Deville. NXT women right now is Asuka, Ember, Ruby, Iconic Duo, Sonya and Nikki.

Liv an aliyah haven't been used recently.

Not totally. She got a decent amount of time in a six-woman tag.

But I think this tournament was about debuting totally new women. Or women they want to feel totally new (like Dakota Kai, for instance).

somedevil

Not totally. She got a decent amount of time in a six-woman tag.

But I think this tournament was about debuting totally new women. Or women they want to feel totally new (like Dakota Kai, for instance).

Was that the match when Nikki Cross was a babyface?

They are reintroducing Sara Logan, Lacey Evans and Abbey Laith in the tournament who have had more recent jobber matches in NXT.

NoRéN;244712826 said:
Anyone get tickets for BOLA?
I got through the site on my phone but the way it handles paypal is awful, clicked night one and it bumped me to a new window, by the time i added stuff it was all gone. Bummer

Got some nice "merchant is unavailable" messages too

NoRéN

I got through the site on my phone but the way it handles paypal is awful, clicked night one and it bumped me to a new window, by the time i added stuff it was all gone. Bummer

Yeah, i feel like I must have gotten lucky. I was able to get 2 GA tickets for Night 2. Then my sister called and I was able to get 2 more. It was weird but I'll take it.

NoRéN;244712982 said:
Yeah, i feel like I must have gotten lucky. I was able to get 2 GA tickets for Night 2. Then my sister called and I was able to get 2 more. It was weird but I'll take it.

you selling any of them?

I can miss night 1 but I really want in on night 2!

Was that the match when Nikki Cross was a babyface?

They are reintroducing Sara Logan, Lacey Evans and Abbey Laith in the tournament who have had more recent jobber matches in NXT.

Yeah, but those were pretty limited appearances. Purposely so it seems just so they could have some names that NXT audiences would at least recognize.

I just think Mandy, who is more character oriented, wouldn't fit as well in it.

I know, that suuucked. :( She's going to be out that long? That sucks even more.

It's an ACL injury, so she'll probably be back late this year. January at the latest. But we probably won't see her on TV until next year.

I kept flipping up and back between windows trying to add tickets and it was adding multiples for the same nights, complete impossible to navigate mess

Just got back from my buddies who signed up for NJPW. Watched the Sabre vs Ibushi match, and all of day 6 and 7. There was some really good matches there. Came away liking a fair amount of the wrestlers. In fact the only person who I can really think of that I just actively disliked was EVIL. Looking forward to seeing more for sure.

I'd gladly pay for some marked up secondhand tickets (at least for night 2, and not like stupid prices) but if it's the sort of thing where you don't really have people selling them until a day before it's pointless

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
paying marked up prices to sweat your balls off in a crowded room full of fat guys in bullet club shirts

'mark'ed up indeed

paying marked up prices to sweat your balls off in a crowded room full of fat guys in bullet club shirts

'mark'ed up indeed
hhh-crying-triple-h-32060730-653-431-2168475.jpg

you're not wrong

Just got back from my buddies who signed up for NJPW. Watched the Sabre vs Ibushi match, and all of day 6 and 7. There was some really good matches there. Came away liking a fair amount of the wrestlers. In fact the only person who I can really think of that I just actively disliked was EVIL. Looking forward to seeing more for sure.

Glad you had a good time, friend! The last few days will be insane and scary.

Glad that you enjoyed it.

Anth0ny

i'm skinnyfat :(

same, and it's truly the worst look.

at least if you're just fat fat you're proportionate and can sell it like you're a hoss

as a skinny fat fuck I've got nothing going for me besides an ugly belly, love handles, and too much fat on my face/neck

what's worse is I go to the gym 4 days a week and it just doesn't help. I have the pecs of bruno sammartino, but what's the point? :(

Top Bottom