• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People keeping their phones in their back pocket

pants too tight

phones too big

main reason i want smaller phones and always avoid the plus sizes. but i don’t carry phones in back pockets, just temporarily put them there until my hands are free again, cause it takes effort to squeeze them in the front pocket of jeans. chinos and slacks are fine

j6uILIw.jpg

mrklaw

MrArseFace
front pockets on girly business pants only fit like two fingers in them.

Plus it feels better in the back than the front

Jack Nicholson.gif

Seriously though - why not just make pants with bigger pockets? Perhaps in the past you didn’t have wallets, but now smartphones are ubiquitous so there is a need for better pockets

And I never carry a wallet in my pocket anymore. Apple Pay, and maybe a debit card/some paper money in a back pocket. Wallet is too full of receipts so it stays in my backpack

i keep my wallet in my back right and my phone in my back left. both get taken out when i sit down. i find anything beyond a train ticket or something to be annoying in my front pocket/s.
Same with me, though I have a thin wallet and keep it in my pocket when I sit. I'd use the pocket in my messenger bag, but I'm always taking it out. Would be a huge PITA.

Top Bottom