• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Retro-GAF unite! : Page 251
PumpkinSpice
Banned
(10-26-2017, 03:15 AM)
retrogameboards.com is legit

PSA that someone on twitter has been circulating a fake/scam website using the user @RetroGAF. This is apparently a coin mining scam but could be worse. Stay away!
Yawnny
(10-26-2017, 03:18 AM)

Originally Posted by Peltz

Hi all. Retro gaf has mostly moved. A lot of us are registering at RetroGameBoards.com. Join us. Registration is open to all.

Link is broken FYI!!
Peltz
(10-26-2017, 03:21 AM)
my bad. http://www.retrogameboards.com/
Agent Unknown
(10-26-2017, 05:04 AM)
Uh, ok. Well I asked them for an invite but was politely declined because I'm currently writing a book about the history of the Magnavox Odyssey (wow, there is so much people don't know) and they thought maybe I should focus on that instead for now? Works for me, I guess I wouldn't want to cause a conflict of interest once my book comes out and become a "personality" over there, that always leaves a bad taste.
Peltz
(10-26-2017, 05:07 AM)

Originally Posted by Agent Unknown

Uh, ok. Well I asked them for an invite but was politely declined because I'm currently writing a book about the history of the Magnavox Odyssey (wow, there is so much people don't know) and they thought maybe I should focus on that instead for now? Works for me, I guess I wouldn't want to cause a conflict of interest once my book comes out and become a "personality" over there, that always leaves a bad taste.

All are welcome... even this doofus.^
Jhoan
(10-26-2017, 06:00 AM)
Don't be a stranger Peltz. You're always welcome to join us in the NYC Discord if you are interested but that is up to you.

BTW, Your thread may have gotten deleted but it got Jason Schreier's attention.
Agent Unknown
(10-26-2017, 06:53 AM)

Originally Posted by Peltz

All are welcome... even this doofus.^

:p

Also in my book there's an addendum where I unequivocally state that I actually hate the Magnavox Odyssey.

And the Spectrum just to stir the pot.
hypostatic
(10-27-2017, 03:11 AM)
Discord invite please? I read through retro threads obsessively.
socksfelloff
(10-27-2017, 03:33 AM)
I've sent out some invites to the discord. You can also find us at www.retrogameboards.com
b3b0p
(10-27-2017, 05:29 AM)
Discord fucked up my invite. I need another, please.
StayFree( ' 3')
(10-28-2017, 02:35 PM)
I too still need an invite :p
titch
(10-28-2017, 07:41 PM)
Wouldnt mind one too - cheers