• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I'm up to part 4 in the story. In my first batch of 10 summons I pulled White Ichigo 5* and the second batch I pulled Hachigen 5*. Not too bad but I think I'll just save orbs until there is an event or something.
Two five stars ? Okay you are fine then ..I thought were without at least a single top unit, no need to reroll with White Ichigo and Hachigen.

chrono01

Did one more 10pull.. Just wanted another 5* to have a 5* team. After two already failed 10pull attempts this was more or less my last shot with the free stones we get from the Story and Coop.

5* Byakuya

YES... Really happy with that one. Honestly I would have been very happy about any 5* at this point, but getting one of the better one is great.

Not that I have the stones anyway.. but def. won't be pulling again anytime soon.
Congrats man!

I'm still holding out for an event, although I'd love to replace the 3* on my team, it's really holding me back in PVP. Maybe with the tickets I receive for Kon's event...

Milr

Did one more 10pull.. Just wanted another 5* to have a 5* team. After two already failed 10pull attempts this was more or less my last shot with the free stones we get from the Story and Coop.

5* Byakuya

YES... Really happy with that one. Honestly I would have been very happy about any 5* at this point, but getting one of the better one is great.
Epic pull, congrats!

pahamrick

5* Byakuya

Not that I have the stones anyway.. but def. won't be pulling again anytime soon.

I think you get enough from the regular story missions. I haven't used the exp dungeon because your rarely get the large crystal drops anyway.

Very nice! Congrats on Byakuya, he's one of the ones I'd like to get.

Dart

My friend just got 5* masked Ichigo & ikaku in one 10 summon..,

Btw is 5* Mind Uryu any good? I got him after like 4 tries

linkent

Glad to know everyone has these bad RNG in pvp too, guess those top ranking are spending orb to stay high, while those no1-2-3 are hacked points.

Gratz Cwssk for Byakuya! Trust me after using him, you will have a hard time playing melee.
Will only switch to melee for enemy that block range attk.

My friend just got 5* masked Ichigo & ikaku in one 10 summon..,

If his projectile are area dmg like Byakuya then i guess he is a keeper( his tier his abit low tho)
If it is piercing like his 3*, i would reroll for better unit.

Dart

Glad to know everyone has these bad RNG in pvp too, guess those top ranking are spending orb to stay high, while those no1-2-3 are hacked points.

Gratz Cwssk for Byakuya! Trust me after using him, you will have a hard time playing melee.

If his projectile are area dmg like Byakuya then i guess he is a keeper( his tier his abit low tho)

Damn, it is a piercing projectile. By "reroll" do you mean try again or is there some exploit I'm out of the loop of?

linkent

Damn, it is a piercing projectile. By "reroll" do you mean try again or is there some exploit I'm out of the loop of?
First of all, should save your account to a facebook account.
You may need lots of tries to get another 5*, in case you are tired of it, you can always get back.

You will need to delete and reinstall the game to reroll.

For rooted android/bluestacks, you can delete
data > data > com.klab.bleach > shared_prefs
com.klab.bleach.xml.

For faster reroll, still need to scan through the game which take a while.

chrono01

I couldn't wait any longer. I needed a 4* to upgrade my 3* starter. So I pulled 10x once.

3* Toshiro
4* Aizen
3* Renji
3* Rangiku
4* Dordoni
3* Kaname
3* Toshiro
3* Yoruichi
3* Ikkaku
3* White Ichigo

...I couldn't leave it like that, so I did another 10x.

3* Chad
4* Retsu
4* momo
3* Shunsui
3* Rukia
3* Mayuri
5* Orihime!
5* Uryu [Mind-Type]
3* White Ichigo
4* Gin

...I'll take it. I'm just happy to finally have another 5*. While I would have liked an attacker, such as Byakuya, Grimmjow, Vizard Ichigo, etc., I'm glad to have a healer [Orihime] since I've heard things can get difficult later on, especially in co-op. I'll probably start leveling my Uryu for use in PVP, but also work on Orihime for future quests.

I still have 400 Spirit Orbs, and quite a few quests as well as co-op matches [new players] to do, so I should be okay.

Dart

First of all, should save your account to a facebook account.
You may need lots of tries to get another 5*, in case you are tired of it, you can always get back.

You will need to delete and reinstall the game to reroll.

For rooted android/bluestacks, you can delete
data > data > com.klab.bleach > shared_prefs
com.klab.bleach.xml.

For faster reroll, still need to scan through the game which take a while.

I'll try this next time, works on iPhone too yes? Also thanks!

chrono01

Damn, that is a nice pull. Congrats.
Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with it. I was worried about getting a healer, since there's only two 5* ones in-game right now and are generally rare overall, so it's nice to finally have that settled. She makes great waifu material, too. <3

As for Uryu, apparently he's better than I thought, at least going by Gamerch's rankings. He's rated at a 9.0, which surprised me. I tried him out and he seems decent enough, some nice AOE skills.

At he very least, I have a generally well-balanced team. Strong melee [Aizen], a ranged unit for when I need some distance [Uryu] and a healer to keep everyone alive [Orihime]. Should work out well for quest content, although obviously having a third attacker [preferably melee] would be better for PVP, but there's still plenty of time for that.

Wow, what a coincidence. I missed this post earlier.

As you can see from the post above, he's a decent unit. Ranked 9.0 on Gamerch and as an S on the Global tier list. He's not top-tier [Aizen, Grimmjow, Byakuya, Vizard Ichigo, etc.] but he's definitely usable.

As for being your first/only 5* though, I'm not sure I can recommend him. I generally like melee attackers for that kind of thing, but you can definitely do worse than that Uryu. Just make sure it's the one I linked. I'm not sure how the Tech version rates on Gamerch [they didn't rate him], but he's also listed as an S on the Global tier list.

pahamrick

My main team right now is 5* Hiyori, 5* Yoruichi, and the free 5* Renji. They work pretty well in PVP right now.

On my second account I rolled its the 5* White Ichigo, free 5* Renji and 3* Ichigo.
I can't bring myself to ditch my main account just because I rolled the 5* white on my second. Figure I'll do one or two 10 pulls and hope for the best.

Dandte

Since Everyone has incredible luck with their summons I did My fourth 10 pull:

Notting new but 3 4* dupes...yep fml. Congrats to Everyone.

linkent

5* Orihime!
5* Uryu [Mind-Type]

Damn, I am jelly, not only 1 but 2 5*!!
Gratz bro!

I'll try this next time, works on iPhone too yes? Also thanks!
Can delete file on iphone for now, need to reinstall.
But as Chrono said, try to use thay Uryu abit and see whether you struggle, maybe you will like him :p

Kon's event is up guys!!
1 3* in 4 Very hard runs seems quite sad :(

Stider

Have done 5 10 pulls so far and only 5* is the Kenpachi I started with. Have that account saved and I re-roll for a 2nd account when at home, since it seems that you can have separate accounts on FB login and google login.

chrono01

Four 10-pull, no 5*? Damn man, that's horrible. I hope your luck changes soon, but at least you still have your initial 5* They should be adding event 5* to the game soon enough, so there's still hope.

Damn, I am jelly, not only 1 but 2 5*!!
Gratz bro!

But as Chrono said, try to use thay Uryu abit and see whether you struggle, maybe you will like him :p

Kon's event is up guys!!
1 3* in 4 Very hard runs seems quite sad :(
Thanks. :)

Kon event already up? Nice! One 3* in four Very Hard runs is better than what I've been receiving in Story Mode. Hopefully I can get enough to actually ascend my Aizen a couple of times.

Dandte

3 normal summon Tickets -Range 2-5* -: 3 2*
1 Premium summon Ticket -Range 3 -5*-: 1 3*

Okay :-/ good luck stoße, i gave up After a Dozent Gerölls and thx Chrono <3

Dart

Oh I do! Got him this morning, like I said he's my first 5* so definitely a keeper :)

cw_sasuke

Congrats man!

I'm still holding out for an event, although I'd love to replace the 3* on my team, it's really holding me back in PVP. Maybe with the tickets I receive for Kon's event...
Epic pull, congrats!
Very nice! Congrats on Byakuya, he's one of the ones I'd like to get.

Thanks guys - i was really relieved after that pull, just needed any 5* and i know myself...getting nothing after 750 stones would probably killed my desire to continue the game a bit. WIth only Renji as a 2nd 5* even some Hard Story stages can become a bit difficult.

Yup, Linkent he is awesome cause his attacks work just like Retsu long rage hits which are also perfect to stack long combos. Havent played much with him but between Ichigo for melee and him for long-range i now have a solid setup.
I couldn't wait any longer. I needed a 4* to upgrade my 3* starter. So I pulled 10x once.

3* Toshiro
4* Aizen
3* Renji
3* Rangiku
4* Dordoni
3* Kaname
3* Toshiro
3* Yoruichi
3* Ikkaku
3* White Ichigo

...I couldn't leave it like that, so I did another 10x.

3* Chad
4* Retsu
4* momo
3* Shunsui
3* Rukia
3* Mayuri
5* Orihime!
5* Uryu [Mind-Type]
3* White Ichigo
4* Gin

...I'll take it. I'm just happy to finally have another 5*. While I would have liked an attacker, such as Byakuya, Grimmjow, Vizard Ichigo, etc., I'm glad to have a healer [Orihime] since I've heard things can get difficult later on, especially in co-op. I'll probably start leveling my Uryu for use in PVP, but also work on Orihime for future quests.

I still have 400 Spirit Orbs, and quite a few quests as well as co-op matches [new players] to do, so I should be okay.

My man - congrats !!!
Always great to see fellow Gaffers having Gacha luck - sometimes it helps getting over your own less lucky pulls. 2 five stars as well ? Sweet - now you are def. set for a while and can wait for an interesting event down the line.

PS. Yeah Healers in coop are gold worth...even the best attackers enter low HP territory on difficult stages, having a healer available can make or break the squad.

That sucks, sorry to hear...maybe we should look into which kind of 5* we can obtain via PvP through Medals. Right now Pesche(?) is available...do we know if Japan did get more than him ?

linkent

That sucks, sorry to hear...maybe we should look into which kind of 5* we can obtain via PvP through Medals. Right now Pesche(?) is available...do we know if Japan did get more than him ?

Pesche is quite bad, think he is Renji tier.
Everyone should wait for Hitsugaya.
Range Attack with AOE Freezing special.

cw_sasuke

I just realized you can dodge/swipe while in auto mode - this changes everything xD
Pesche is quite bad, think he is Renji tier.
Everyone should wait for Hitsugaya.
Range Attack with AOE Freezing special.
He is that bad lol ? Thought Pesche stats looked kinda good...but then again they were displaying his lvl 100 stats.

Is Hitsugaya a QCK or Dex unit ? Thats the colors i would like to add to my team.

Milr

Very nice Chrono, congrats! 2 good 5* units plus a 4* Aizen that could make your ascension much easier. I've been pleasantly surprised at how good Orihime's utility has been after being spoiled seeing high damage specials. I may have to ascend a 4* to replace her in PvP though lol.

Gave the new Kon event a few runs.. it's wayyy too easy, and left me feeling that the drop rate was going to be trash. It's OK xp if you need to level up link fodder, but I'm going to go back to Hard Story mode, at least there you get plenty of 2*s even if it takes a bit to get a 3.

cw_sasuke

Very nice Chrono, congrats! 2 good 5* units plus a 4* Aizen that could make your ascension much easier. I've been pleasantly surprised at how good Orihime's utility has been after being spoiled seeing high damage specials. I may have to ascend a 4* to replace her in PvP though lol.

Gave the new Kon event a few runs.. it's wayyy too easy, and left me feeling that the drop rate was going to be trash. It's OK xp if you need to level up link fodder, but I'm going to go back to Hard Story mode, at least there you get plenty of 2*s even if it takes a bit to get a 3.

Yeah, i was too optimistic about that Kon Event and expected Rukia/Ichigo drops like every other drops but they are quite rate.

Is the drop rate on Hard really better ? I rarely get drops there as well, kinda sucks.
Hello OPTC GAF ;P, do we have a friend code excel sheet?
Hello xD

There is no list but you can search other players via name so its easy to look up Gaffers who post in this thread. Or just entering Gaf worked for me as well.

Hello xD

There is no list but you can search other players via name so its easy to look up Gaffers who post in this thread. Or just entering Gaf worked for me as well.
Ah will do that then, gonna need to change my name to S_H@GAF then too bad the character limit is stingy.

Milr

Yeah, i was too optimistic about that Kon Event and expected Rukia/Ichigo drops like every other drops but they are quite rate.

Is the drop rate on Hard really better ? I rarely get drops there as well, kinda sucks.
I'm not going to lie and say I know one is better than the other for 3*. If I had to guess I'd say there wouldn't be much difference in rates. I do know, though, that hard gives better jewel drops for the spirit tree and spits out 2*s if you don't get the 3*. In Kon's event, it's 3* or bust really.

And yes, I do feed the 2*s for ascension. Can't wait for weekend coin stage lol.

chrono01

My man - congrats !!!
Always great to see fellow Gaffers having Gacha luck - sometimes it helps getting over your own less lucky pulls. 2 five stars as well ? Sweet - now you are def. set for a while and can wait for an interesting event down the line.

PS. Yeah Healers in coop are gold worth...even the best attackers enter low HP territory on difficult stages, having a healer available can make or break the squad.
Thanks!

Yeah, pretty happy about the pull. According to Reddit, she's wanted by quite a few people since healers in co-op are a luxury, and relatively rare because of it. I should make good use of her. Plus she's waifu material. :)

Thanks to you too. I was surprised to see the rainbow summon on my ten-pull, and was even more shocked to see two 5* in the same pull.

As for the event, it is easy but the XP is great [especially since I'm leveling up my new units now] as are the crystal drops. I actually received four 3* character drops this morning in around...8 runs, so maybe they increased the rate? Could just be luck, though.

Hello OPTC GAF ;P, do we have a friend code excel sheet?
As mentioned, no Google Doc for this one, but searching by name is easy. I couldn't get "@GAF" or "GAF" to return any responses, I guess you need the full name? Anyway, I changed my username to "Chrono@GAF", so feel free to add me. That goes for anyone else here. I tried to get "chrono01@GAF" but it was too long. That character limit. :/

I'm currently running Aizen, and will hopefully Limit Break him tonight. Hopefully.

And yes, I do feed the 2*s for ascension. Can't wait for weekend coin stage lol.
I've been doing the same. it's expensive, but I need my Ascension, damn it! I'll definitely be grinding the gold/weekend dungeon a lot this week.

Oh! Newly-released information on the new 6* coming to Bleach. Get ready to re-roll, people! This looks to be a Legend-type, similar to those found in One Piece: Treasure Cruise.

*credit to Reddit*

EDiXZaE.jpg

Dandte

Did My 5th 10 pull cause i can't Wait for Events and needed something to make me happy

50 pulls later i got 1 5* (Kenpachi) which was My First non rerolling pull. Maybe Single pulls would habe Been better because it Looks like you Need a Rainbow butterfly to get a 5*

pahamrick

Did My 5th 10 pull cause i can't Wait for Events and needed something to make me happy

50 pulls later i got 1 5* (Kenpachi) which was My First non rerolling pull. Maybe Single pulls would habe Been better because it Looks like you Need a Rainbow butterfly to get a 5*

You still get 5* from the 10 pulls, but you just don't get to see the rainbow butterfly.

cw_sasuke

Anyone here using Line ? We could set up a group for Coop Quests in the future.

Thanks!

Yeah, pretty happy about the pull. According to Reddit, she's wanted by quite a few people since healers in co-op are a luxury, and relatively rare because of it. I should make good use of her. Plus she's waifu material. :)

She is awesome. Yesterday i got lucky via random coop so i joined a group of Orihime, Byakuya and another melee unit i cant remember right now. We destroyed a level 60 stage and thanks to Orihime active the Boss couldnt really damage us lol.

RalchAC

Ok, so I've started playing this thing. I've done the first 2 stories and the 2 event quests on Normal and Hard. Did a bunch of pools and got:

4* Byakuya
3* Rukia x2
3* Gin
3* Kenpachi
3* Shunsui

And a bunch of 1 and 2* units.

Is this thing solid enough? Byuakuya should be able to kick some asses IIRC, the fight between him and Ichigo was awesome. But you never know in this kind of games.

chrono01

You still get 5* from the 10 pulls, but you just don't get to see the rainbow butterfly.
You still get to see it actually, just not before each unit is shown. The butterfly you see is indicative of the highest rarity you'll get from the ten pulls, so if you get gold the highest you'll receive is a 4* where if you see rainbow you'll be getting a 5* out of it, perhaps even more than one.

Ok, so I've started playing this thing. I've done the first 2 stories and the 2 event quests on Normal and Hard. Did a bunch of pools and got:

4* Byakuya
3* Rukia x2
3* Gin
3* Kenpachi
3* Shunsui

And a bunch of 1 and 2* units.

Is this thing solid enough? Byuakuya should be able to kick some asses IIRC, the fight between him and Ichigo was awesome. But you never know in this kind of games.
Sorry to say, if you don't have a 5* you might want to think about re-rolling. It's pretty important in this game, but only if you're serious about wanting to stay for a while. The re-roll process is...frustrating, to say the least. It's not difficult, and once the game gets going it doesn't take long, it's just irritating needing to re-download the data every time to re-roll. :/

RalchAC

Sorry to say, if you don't have a 5* you might want to think about re-rolling. It's pretty important in this game, but only if you're serious about wanting to stay for a while. The re-roll process is...frustrating, to say the least. It's not difficult, and once the game gets going it doesn't take long, it's just irritating needing to re-download the data every time to re-roll. :/

No problem, Adawg has just been totally awesome and gifted me an spare account he had with a 5* Shinji. So I will keep that one and save my gems and stuff for the day when that 6* unit launches.

I suppose there are going to be Festivals, since those seem to be in every Gacha game :p

chrono01

No problem, Adawg has just been totally awesome and gifted me an spare account he had with a 5* Shinji. So I will keep that one and save my gems and stuff for the day when that 6* unit launches.

I suppose there are going to be Festivals, since those seem to be in every Gacha game :p
Oh nice, good on Adawg for doing that!

As for the 6* unit I posted above, it was a joke haha. Super Saiyan Aizen [unfortunately] doesn't exist. As for other 6*, they don't exist either. While they could eventually come, nothing has been confirmed yet. 5* is the highest.

They do, however, release gatcha with specific characters [and a smaller pool]. This is the best time to pull, if you're looking for a certain character and they're advertised. I'd aim for one with Grimmjow/Vizard Ichigo/Aizen/Byakuya, as those four are top-tier characters.

I love the Dodge mechanic:D
Same, it's immensely satisfying.

Woot! I did my third 10-pull (the second was all 3* and 4* Komamura). 7 3*, 4* Tousen, 4* Shawlong, 5* Orihime! \o/ \o/ \o/

Now I have:
5* Vizard Ichigo (Red)
5* Bankai Ichigo (Red)
5* Hiyori (Red)
5* Orihime (Orange)
5* Renji (Purple)

I could still use a Blue and Green, but I'm super happy to get a healer.

Edit: The butterfly at the start was black, so I thought I was getting junk. Then BOOM, Orihime as the first pull.

chrono01

Woot! I did my third 10-pull (the second was all 3* and 4* Komamura). 7 3*, 4* Tousen, 4* Shawlong, 5* Orihime! \o/ \o/ \o/

Now I have:
5* Vizard Ichigo (Red)
5* Bankai Ichigo (Red)
5* Hiyori (Red)
5* Orihime (Orange)
5* Renji (Purple)

Oh man, nice. Congrats!

Orihime is indeed great, she's actually stronger than I thought she'd be too. She's kind of a mix between a melee/ranged fighter [the third string in her combo is a ranged attack] and she's very fast. Also, as you sad, having a healer is a benefit regardless of whether her combat capabilities are lacking [which they're not].

Edit: Isn't the butterfly always black? I thought it was the color of the light [blue = 3*, gold = 4*, rainbow = 5*] that you were looking for.

Edit: Isn't the butterfly always black? I thought it was the color of the light [blue = 3*, gold = 4*, rainbow = 5*] that you were looking for.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! That makes more sense. I'll have to pay attention to the light on my next pull. I was looking at the butterfly itself after reading the posts here. V_V

RalchAC

Used my new Shinji account and progressed a bit. Did the Rukia event since it was finishing in a few hours, Normal and Hard for Kon's, and bunch of story quests.

I'm at 150 gems right now, and I have a bunch of tickets. I will pull as soon as I get 250 if the units available are worth it. The game seems quite generous with premium currency.

How much content there is in story mode? Is there anything keeping you people at high level entertained?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! That makes more sense. I'll have to pay attention to the light on my next pull. I was looking at the butterfly itself after reading the posts here. V_V

Thnks for the account buddy!

linkent

Couldnt resist and did a multi.
9 rare 4 of which is that guy with sword that add weight to enemy sword
1 4* hitsugaya.

Feed all to Byakuya, another 4x3* to limit break....

Pulled 3 whitey on optc..
Whats with the dupesss :(

Milr

Interesting, I got a 3* from a normal story quest (last chapter).

Looks like I've finally hit a wall on hard mode from not having a decent red type, just died on 2 green quests (and 2 more where 2 of my units had died even after using Orihime's special and I had to let my friend solo the boss..). Guess I'll farm for ascension in earlier stages and save those story orbs for later.

cw_sasuke

Now I have:
5* Vizard Ichigo (Red)
5* Bankai Ichigo (Red)
5* Hiyori (Red)
5* Orihime (Orange)
5* Renji (Purple)

Edit: The butterfly at the start was black, so I thought I was getting junk. Then BOOM, Orihime as the first pull.

So many 5* :eek: Congrats Orihime was the Healer your squad was missing.
Interesting, I got a 3* from a normal story quest (last chapter).

Looks like I've finally hit a wall on hard mode from not having a decent red type, just died on 2 green quests (and 2 more where 2 of my units had died even after using Orihime's special and I had to let my friend solo the boss..). Guess I'll farm for ascension in earlier stages and save those story orbs for later.

I also got Orihime 3* on one of the later chapters on Normal mode - i thought 3* were Hard exclusive ? Guess not or those Chapters are the exception.

Yeah it seems that on Hardmode you wanna have another 5*(besides Renji) unless you own a SS Rank unit on level 100 or so.

Milr

Woot! I did my third 10-pull (the second was all 3* and 4* Komamura). 7 3*, 4* Tousen, 4* Shawlong, 5* Orihime! o/ o/ o/

Now I have:
5* Vizard Ichigo (Red)
5* Bankai Ichigo (Red)
5* Hiyori (Red)
5* Orihime (Orange)
5* Renji (Purple)

So OP, congrats!

I also got Orihime 3* on one of the later chapters on Normal mode - i thought 3* were Hard exclusive ? Guess not or those Chapters are the exception.

Yeah it seems that on Hardmode you wanna have another 5*(besides Renji) unless you own a SS Rank unit on level 100 or so.
Yeah, I was under the same assumption about hard mode, though I guess some of the later chapters are as hard as early hard mode stages.

And Orihime is my 3rd 5* for my team. I don't even have a 4* red unit. Kind of tempted to use some orbs for summoning, but really don't want to push my luck at this point.. not everyone can be Adawg. :p

linkent

I almost complete my hardmode with byakuya lvl 75. (4stages left on chapter 4, 3* all others)
The only stage that is really hard for me is the one with Hollow Ichigo which we have to fight him for 2stages. lvl 75 5* friend will surely die before the 2nd stage.
Thats why i think Byakuya is the best in PVE setting.
Just need to hit and run on most of the stages.
Solo everything except those that block Range attack. Need to swap Renji for them.

Hitsugaya 4* is really nice with the chance to freen on the auto attack.
Cant wait for the 5* version which has the same effect but has range projectile from his auto from what i read.

chrono01

Gold dailies! \o/

I'm going to grind the hell out of these things so I can continue limit-breaking my Aizen. He's only Level 65, I just need more gold and 2/3* drops. I know it's not advisable to fuse 2*, since you get more XP out of 3*, but considering they elude me [or drop rarely], I don't have much choice. Seeing people with Level 80+ characters is making me jealous.

Top Bottom