• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new DmC CG Trailer

Wow that was so cheesy. He should have just shot the dude instead of the FORECLOSED thing. Because he's a banker and he's evil and he FORECLOSES people's homes. Because he's evil.

Mariolee

I'm actually pretty hyped for this. Haven't played any other Devil May Cry game, but I tried the demo for this and I like the atmosphere and the gameplay is oh-so satisfying. Story looks alright, though I'm still confused even after playing the demo.

gabbre

How many trailers are releasing? A thousand? And he never misses an opportunity to say that his name is Dante LOL

Mariolee

Holy shit, is GAF simply the physical embodiment of everything that is overly critical? What did you guys not like about it? I thought it was pretty cool, though maybe it's because I'm coming in with fresh eyes.

Holy shit, is GAF simply the physical embodiment of everything that is overly critical? What did you guys not like about it? I thought it was pretty cool, though maybe it's because I'm coming in with fresh eyes.

Okay tell me, what did this trailer tell you about the game that you already didn't know ? Trailers are supposed to be informing and excite you to buy the game, this one literally told us NOTHING to get excited about, the footage isn't even in-game it was CGI.

And and referring to me previous comment, the music sucked.

iavi

Yeah, echoing my post in the Eurogamer thread; I thought it was pretty good, though the action scenes needed a lot of work. Why put the camera so close?

I liked it. I wonder why people view Dante as a terrosist?

Because the twist will without doubt be that Dante's view of the world is a illusion and he has been killing real people in the real world, and that he is just insane.

And then the game ends with him getting caught by the police, and after the credits it's revealed that Dante was actually right all along but was convinced he was indeed insane.

what's the point of it, really? it barely shows what the game is about - combat. instead we get some college freshmen "foreclosure = bad evil bankers ~" nonsense.

Because the twist will without doubt be that Dante's view of the world is a illusion and he has been killing real people in the real world, and that he is just insane.

And then the game ends with him getting caught by the police, and after the credits it's revealed that Dante was actually right all along but was convinced he was indeed insane.

would actually be a sweet ending.

joe2187

Banned
I thought it was ok. What was the problem exactly? The music? The art style? The whole concept?

If there is one thing the game has going for it, It's a really cool level design, really vibrant colors, interesting backgrounds with alot of detail

The trailer was bland, blurry and looked like a swirling vortex of vomit. It's not a good representation of the game.

ultim8p00

Banned
wah wah wah omg so cheezeh evil banker hur

wah wah wah embarassing uh

wah wah wah bitch complain bitch some more

BITCH BITCH BITCH

is all I ever see in DmC threads, and it's really fucking annoying.

I thought the trailer was nice. I like the "believable evil" angle they are trying to go with. The execution may be a little sub-par, but I think the idea is great. The game is not as deep as DMC combo-wise, but the art-style is great and the platforming seems much better. I think overall it's going to be an enjoyable game. This whole bitching and hatred from fanboys is just on another level. It's fine to criticize games, but my god. Every. Fucking. Thread.

JoeFenix

Prototype 3: Foreclosed

YZJW8.jpg

Kyon

Banned
The Real Dante is so frakking SEXY UGH no other character could get IT except Nathan Drake :3

I don't know why they ever made those other horrible Donte designs in those 4 spin off games

Z3M0G

A CG trailer just before release sounds like the biggest waste of money ever... unless it is already in the game and serves a purpose to the story...

Kayo-kun

This game is a mix of everything I hate about pop culture.

This is especially hard for me being a huge DMC (not DmC) fan.

Top Bottom