• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT4| Permanent Skill-Up any day now...

EMT0

Banned
Sadly don't have a team ready that can clear both Hancock and INTHawk(how I didn't pull Shiryu during my super whaling good luck streak on the 2 Year Anniversary, I'll never know).

I'll give it a shot during Blackbeard/Doflamingo's raids since they're far easier to clear.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yeah I had it fail once, I had similarly spectacular bad luck.

My last run of Whitebeard I had failed to kill an enemy and had to panic use my specials before going into WB to survive and basically had the scenario of "You've got basically one turn to do this" and the first Shiryu killed him. Bless Shiryu.

I think I'll just keep this exact team for Doflamingo since it's similar enough to the one I used last time YWB was around. Going to do as many Doffys as I can. If I max the sockets on my legend maybe I'll start keeping copies for a second non-bind/despair doflamingo.
I recommend orbs/AH
Assume you're going for the standard bind/despair/cd/heal on legend doffy

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thats awesome! grats yo!!!

Thanks!

Been trying to use the reroll app on bluestacks but the root browser is not showing any files in the main game folder; no data, no sakura, or anything is there a problem? i tried reinstalling it but there are still no files at all.

Maybe try nox? Ive always had weird issues with blue stacks personally.

11 YWB but still no skull drop. And before I get a blue one I probably get another red...

Yes! After 66 Akainu copies I finally got a skull with my 14th YWB copy and it is a blue one. :)

And it was my last run for today. Way too tired to farm anymore.

Congrats! Glad you were able to finally get it.

Despite getting the drop relatively early, I've still been farming. I probably should have waited until Boa to farm YWB, because it's way easier and less stressful with Croc than Akainu. I died a bunch needlessly.

Hana-Bi

Congrats! Glad you were able to finally get it.

Despite getting the drop relatively early, I've still been farming. I probably should have waited until Boa to farm YWB, because it's way easier and less stressful with Croc than Akainu. I died a bunch needlessly.

Thanks. Yeah, I could run a Croc team too, but one mistake and it's game over. Might try it out some time...

Ayyyyee!

EpvZZEm.jpg

I got the skull to drop on my 10th YWB. Unfortunately I didn't have one of the OP legends needed to farm both Akainu and YWB so I had to turn him away all day yesterday and I had farmed 32 copies of Akainu. Farming Boa with my YWB-able INTHawk team just took so long due to the fact that 99% of my runs I would have to take the 10 turn despair from the second wave because both of my possible teams had a non slasher unit in it (Vista/6*Doffy being one and GPU/Raid Doffy being the other). Now that I've got the skull, I'd much rather have Boa sockets than YWB copies and changing my team for speed probably cuts down my run time by more than half.

Maybe next month we'll have another Clash with Sabo in it and have the YWB ambush drop Sabo skulls instead.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Ayyyyee!

I got the skull to drop on my 10th YWB. Unfortunately I didn't have one of the OP legends needed to farm both Akainu and YWB so I had to turn him away all day yesterday and I had farmed 32 copies of Akainu. Farming Boa with my YWB-able INTHawk team just took so long due to the fact that 99% of my runs I would have to take the 10 turn despair from the second wave because both of my possible teams had a non slasher unit in it (Vista/6*Doffy being one and GPU/Raid Doffy being the other). Now that I've got the skull, I'd much rather have Boa sockets than YWB copies and changing my team for speed probably cuts down my run time by more than half.

Maybe next month we'll have another Clash with Sabo in it and have the YWB ambush drop Sabo skulls instead.

Congrats!

I've been farming Boa sockets a lot as well. I fully socketed my 6* and am working on the 6*+. Part of me hopes that Boa would be in a future clash so I can finish off the sockets while farming for Sabo skull. I don't know what teams I have that could clear both Sabo and YWB, but I still have to max him as well. The fact that the ambush is locked to clashes makes it difficult to plan.

I think Doffy has been in both Clashes thus far, though I've read his ambush rate is on the low side.

Majukun

so,i was looking at what raid boses we still lack

nightmare luffy (40 stamina max)
pica (40 stamina max)
magellan (40 stamina max)
franky shogun (60 stamina max)
bellamy (40 stamina max)

kind of strange how they gave us almost all the 60 stamina ones and now it's "smooth sailing" until franky shows up...which considering how things are going with raids might as well be the next one...I'm hoping for pica though

GaimeGuy

pica (40 stamina max)
bellamy (40 stamina max)

kind of strange how they gave us almost all the 60 stamina ones and now it's "smooth sailing" until franky shows up...which considering how things are going with raids might as well be the next one...I'm hoping for pica though

Also Invasion Shanks and Invasion Cavendish, if you want to count them.

Kyou

pica (40 stamina max)
bellamy (40 stamina max)

I kinda don't understand why they are skipping the 40 stamina raids. I get that they wanted to speed up release of things but... just do more raids. Hell, do an "All New Clash of Clashes" with new raids one right after the other. Just get them in the rotation!

Majukun

I kinda don't understand why they are skipping the 40 stamina raids. I get that they wanted to speed up release of things but... just do more raids. Hell, do an "All New Clash of Clashes" with new raids one right after the other. Just get them in the rotation!

hmm..nightmare luffy is possible that it was planned for halloween ,but then the crossover happened and everything got postponed...we got NOTHING halloween themed last year,which is strange considering how halloween is mainly a US tradition, buuut they also got a great xmas sugo while we got nothing,and Xmas is as western as it gets.
Pica doesn't make much sense though, no real reason to left him out other than maybe the fact that it's too useful for being a 40 stamina? i mean it's kinda like kuma (empty to matching and hp cut instead of the orb manipulation plus orb boost that kuma has), but kuma is 60 stamina instead of 40.
the other 3 are still on time since they are the last 3 raids that japan got.

Hana-Bi

Yeah, since those ambushes are CoC exclusive I focus on getting the skulls and stop farming those raids.

I almost maxed every raid (Buster Call and fake SH isn't my top priority) and hopefully I get Akainu close to max with my 66 copies farmed, so the only reason to farm CoC raids is to get sockets for my dupe legend Doffy and Boa 6+. But those sockets can wait.

Congrats!

I've been farming Boa sockets a lot as well. I fully socketed my 6* and am working on the 6*+. Part of me hopes that Boa would be in a future clash so I can finish off the sockets while farming for Sabo skull. I don't know what teams I have that could clear both Sabo and YWB, but I still have to max him as well. The fact that the ambush is locked to clashes makes it difficult to plan.

I think Doffy has been in both Clashes thus far, though I've read his ambush rate is on the low side.

I farmed Doffy during the first clash to change my legend Doffy sockets and the ambush rate seemed pretty consistent compared to what I've seen against other 60 stamina raids. I think I'm going to relegate farming YWB to only if I need a skull drop from him or at least until I can start using teams won't slow down what would otherwise be a quick and easy raid that I'm running for sockets.

Majukun

Whoops my mistake, I thought we were supposed to have Magellan by now.

On another note, I'm having great YWB luck with Boa. Nearly 50%! But no chest yet

well,we would if they gave us mightmare luffy and pica when they were due XD

hmm..nightmare luffy is possible that it was planned for halloween ,but then the crossover happened and everything got postponed...we got NOTHING halloween themed last year,which is strange considering how halloween is mainly a US tradition, buuut they also got a great xmas sugo while we got nothing,and Xmas is as western as it gets.
Pica doesn't make much sense though, no real reason to left him out other than maybe the fact that it's too useful for being a 40 stamina? i mean it's kinda like kuma (empty to matching and hp cut instead of the orb manipulation plus orb boost that kuma has), but kuma is 60 stamina instead of 40.
the other 3 are still on time since they are the last 3 raids that japan got.

The sad thing is that the most consistent holiday related content we've gotten is Easter, a non global primarily religious holiday. I've come to the conclusion to not expect themed content around holidays and milestones. The 2ND anniversary was a tough lesson.

RedBoot

The sad thing is that the most consistent holiday related content we've gotten is Easter, a non global primarily religious holiday. I've come to the conclusion to not expect themed content around holidays and milestones. The 2ND anniversary was a tough lesson.

When we missed the Corazon etc FNs and the limited Kalifa last Halloween, that may as well have been a one-year delay til October 2017. All the Valentine's/White Day Straw Hats plus Valentine's Marguerite? Hope you're ready in February 2018. They can give us Pica or Legend Zoro or any other content whenever, but missing holiday content is rough.

Not getting Kimono Hats 2 on New Year's when we were naturally arriving at its spot in the content order ON NEW YEARS is baffling to me. And I guess the Banquet FNs are roped in too, even though they aren't specifically New Year's themed nor are they "special" fortnights like the Kimono ones.

bjork

I managed to run Akainu and Boa a total of zero times, but I think I might try to do BB a few times to get YWB to appear. I only ever got him to show once, the last time he was available.

I managed to run Akainu and Boa a total of zero times, but I think I might try to do BB a few times to get YWB to appear. I only ever got him to show once, the last time he was available.

YWB appearance rate on 40 stamina raids is next to nothing. Unless you have a use for BB copies, I'd go for Doffy tomorrow instead.

bjork

YWB appearance rate on 40 stamina raids is next to nothing. Unless you have a use for BB copies, I'd go for Doffy tomorrow instead.

No dice, gonna be busy all day. I'll burn through my stamina once today and take my chances.

[update:nothing, but I got some red turtles so yay?]

EMT0

Banned
I finished Legend Blackbeard's sockets, but got zero invasions. I'll give YWB a shot tomorrow with Doffy, I should have a team up my sleeve that can reliably clear both of them.

bjork

I finished Legend Blackbeard's sockets, but got zero invasions. I'll give YWB a shot tomorrow with Doffy, I should have a team up my sleeve that can reliably clear both of them.

This is good news, bc I use yours regularly and 95% of my other legend BB friends are like 1/1/3/2/1 or whatever. Thank you! :)

GaimeGuy

I hate legend BBs attack animation. Don't have him, only used him once as a FC

EMT0

Banned
This is good news, bc I use yours regularly and 95% of my other legend BB friends are like 1/1/3/2/1 or whatever. Thank you! :)

Right back at you, your BB is my favorite BB :)

He's my next target for HP CC and will be for attack once Cabbage is done. He's only partially complete atm.

mileS

Yeah I keep up to date with the reddit threads but most of my BB friends still have shit sockets. Think we only had the BB raid once since he was released, if not a lot of people are slackin. Mine is maxed minus 2 despair so its not a big deal at all.

Best thing out of this Clash event I was looking forward to was having my BB friends get sockets.
Right back at you, your BB is my favorite BB :)

He's my next target for HP CC and will be for attack once Cabbage is done. He's only partially complete atm.

don't think I have you on my list. I'll have to find that spreadsheet or pm you here soon.

I hate legend BBs attack animation. Don't have him, only used him once as a FC
I ranted about it plenty of times here. Didn't think I would get used to it but eventually I did. One thing that never gets better is how much harder his attack animations can make manual targeting. Also that animation bug where one of your crew attacks the last dead enemy location happens more often with BB teams.

Hana-Bi

Hopefully we'll get TS Brook next sugo. Will probably make 5 multis to get him. He's my most wanted rr char right now. King of zombies, king of free spirit, king of Law teams. :)

The true soul king.

EMT0

Banned
Hopefully we'll get TS Brook next sugo. Will probably make 5 multis to get him. He's my most wanted rr char right now. King of zombies, king of free spirit, king of Law teams. :)

The true soul king.

I can't wait until we get a 6* Brook that will be just as if not more amazing than TS Brook. Thanks to this last arc, I want that more than I even want 6* Sanji and I REALLY want 6* Sanji :s

don't think I have you on my list. I'll have to find that spreadsheet or pm you here soon.

Sure thing!

Kyou

Nice break today after Akainu and Boa. I even got two legend books in the same run!
Roswald....

Put together a team for Doffy/YWB. I cheesed them last time but this time I think an Inthawk/Inthawk, Doffy, 3d2y Zoro, Inazuma and GP Usopp team should be good. I can't think of any speedbumps that should really stop it. Maaaaybe stalling in YWB might be tricky?

EMT0

Banned
Man, I started farming Colo Smoker really late today, an hour and a half to go until it went away. Farming returning coliseums is sooooo gooood. In an hour and a half, I got 40 dupes between copies of Smoker and his books, 4 forbidden manuals, and 18 CC. Yep, I'm never farming a colo unless it's a returning colo no matter how nice the unit is. And with some decent luck, Smoker will hit 19 CD putting him right on the edge of usability. My Driven/Striker teams are about to get so much nicer. Wish I started an hour earlier, then I may have gotten all the copies I needed to max him lol :)

EDIT: Beat Doffy + YWB with

Blackbeard x 2
Sabo - Raidhawk
GPU - Bartolomeo

Doffy's nice and easy to beat, you really don't need any orbs to punch his face in reliably if you stall for your specials and don't need Barto's special either unless you mess up badly. YWB on the other hand, stalling is a bit more nerve-inducing and has less wiggle room for error, but not particularly crazy dangerous with a decent autoheal level. As for KOing him, Barto's special keeps you alive for your second turn of Sabo's special, but damn if it doesn't look like you're going to die when you do it. I'll see how many copies of Doffy I can farm, as I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Shit man, I just want them to start putting the skulls up on the Rayleigh Shop already so that I can cash in my whaling points ;_____;

bjork

Ran 1 Doflamingo as that's all I'll likely have time for, and then YWB showed up. I think I could've made it if my legend Mihawk had skill ups, but he doesn't. Ah well.

MiTYH

I swear to Oda if I could put money into this game and guarentee 3d2y Zoro, I would do it.

Only reliable team I have against YWB is INTHawk, but without 3d2y zoro, I can't beat Doffy's raid. brownbeard's cooldown is too low, and koza has the type disadvantage, so nothing else can really help. Which stinks, really. I just wanted one copy of YWB, but nope, not this time either.

EMT0

Banned
I swear to Oda if I could put money into this game and guarentee 3d2y Zoro, I would do it.

Only reliable team I have against YWB is INTHawk, but without 3d2y zoro, I can't beat Doffy's raid. brownbeard's cooldown is too low, and koza has the type disadvantage, so nothing else can really help. Which stinks, really. I just wanted one copy of YWB, but nope, not this time either.

Rejoice, soon salvation comes in TS Zoro and TS Brook. Double the chance to pull a good slasher booster via RR, plus friends using TS Zoro all the time.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, I started farming Colo Smoker really late today, an hour and a half to go until it went away. Farming returning coliseums is sooooo gooood. In an hour and a half, I got 40 dupes between copies of Smoker and his books, 4 forbidden manuals, and 18 CC. Yep, I'm never farming a colo unless it's a returning colo no matter how nice the unit is. And with some decent luck, Smoker will hit 19 CD putting him right on the edge of usability. My Driven/Striker teams are about to get so much nicer. Wish I started an hour earlier, then I may have gotten all the copies I needed to max him lol :)

EDIT: Beat Doffy + YWB with

Blackbeard x 2
Sabo - Raidhawk
GPU - Bartolomeo

Doffy's nice and easy to beat, you really don't need any orbs to punch his face in reliably if you stall for your specials and don't need Barto's special either unless you mess up badly. YWB on the other hand, stalling is a bit more nerve-inducing and has less wiggle room for error, but not particularly crazy dangerous with a decent autoheal level. As for KOing him, Barto's special keeps you alive for your second turn of Sabo's special, but damn if it doesn't look like you're going to die when you do it. I'll see how many copies of Doffy I can farm, as I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Shit man, I just want them to start putting the skulls up on the Rayleigh Shop already so that I can cash in my whaling points ;_____;

Yeah, farming anything but double drops is a waste of time because it's so much faster. I should probably farm a bunch of smokers, if only to socket the RR version. I've been in an anti-farming mood lately, outside of stupid Boa. 40 Boas better be enough.

Majukun

tomorrow is skillup again right?inventory time

45 akainu (9 skillups needed)
11 andullah & jeet (2 skillups needed)
9 chinjao (1 skillup needed)
16 boa hancock (3 skillup needed)
10 nightin (1 skillup needed)
9 lucci (several skillup needed)

aaand that's it i think

bobohoro

Skill-up time again?
No complains from me.

books:

Kid 3
Colo Smoker 8
Double Finger 8
Mr 1 14

dupes:

Prison Croc 12
Boa 16
Colo Smoker 24

EMT0

Banned
Lemme see:

Blamenco - 16
Kid - 14
Colo Smoker - 40
Brownbeard - 3
Colo Jozu - 1
Doffy - 13 (so far)

I wish I'd had time for Raid Hancock a few days back to get her special <=17, but sadly, it was not to be and I'll be sitting on 19 for a while longer. As for YWB, I'll probably save my dupes until we get a perma-skillup because I don't like running him. 3 runs so far, zero skulls. Come on game, do me a solid :(

EDIT: A lot of my Blackbeard friends finished their sockets but goddamn, why did you put orbs over Autoheal or Charge Special? :'(

RedBoot

Got lazy and only farmed 5 Brownbeards this weekend. I think going 2 for 25 on my first set of copies kind of broke me. :p I might not max him until he comes back.

Mostly spent the weekend doing Prison Croc 2x stamina runs. He's actually dropping a lot more than I remember for this FN. I mean, I've only gotten one useful socket for Legend Croc from the copies, but at least he's dropping.

Also finally got Boa to appear in the FN (only took almost two full weeks), so I'm done there. I'd like Chinjao's special to be lower, but he's at 16 which is more than usable. Probably going to keep taking it slow until tomorrow when the Koala FN starts up. Both her and Hack are solid Sengoku units so I'll probably hit that one hard.

mileS

Rejoice, soon salvation comes in TS Zoro and TS Brook. Double the chance to pull a good slasher booster via RR, plus friends using TS Zoro all the time.

Hopefully the rates are as good as the first set of TS characters. 2 multi's and I had all of the new units with at least 2-3 dupes of some in the same pulls. If TS Brook is as rare as 3d2y Zoro... please no

Kyou

Wow I actually died to Doflamingo

I whiffed on the first attack at the end and didn't quite kill the second. No biggie, popped Inazuma I can definitely kill him the next turn

even at a 97% reduction after 5k I didn't survive bottom Doflamingo's attack...

MiTYH

Soooo here's a first. Running MC for some Doffy copies just because, and no one has a MC up, in any of their teams.

...anyone assist? I know I've got a lot of you as friends. Too lazy to make another team that works for easy Doffy clearing.

EMT0

Banned
Soooo here's a first. Running MC for some Doffy copies just because, and no one has a MC up, in any of their teams.

...anyone assist? I know I've got a lot of you as friends. Too lazy to make another team that works for easy Doffy clearing.

I'd help you out, but mine is at Lv. 50 and has zero skillups :/

Kyou

Once I finish up my current run I'll put MC up

Kyou

Hooray I win!

Anyway how are Whitebeard attacks going for you guys with Doffy? I've only got one in the ~20 runs I've done. I still just want to get SOME skull drop, but I'm not too bummed if I don't see him again.

I definitely got spoiled by Hancock though

Top Bottom