• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Vita western launch thread | It only does everything, everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made you pick the VIP case over the SPF case by the way? The SPF one seems better to me for the game storage + slightly cheaper but everyone seems to be going VIP.

VIP case looks like elegant case for glasses. SPF case looks like something you would carry into survival camp :D

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Dig this case. Might have to spring for a third after the stinky FEB one and the kind of bland and cheapish official soft one.

I ordered the official Travel Pouch based on a recommendation, but this one actually looks nice. Too bad the red isn't available. I might switch orders to the black one anyhow.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Ooooooooooooooo, I'm officially excited now. I've just received an email confirmation here in the UK that my PSV, accessories and games order is being delivered early this afternoon. They even named the driver! :)

Can't wait. Today is really going to drag at work now though. :(

Congrats. I hope I get one soon. My bank account hasn't even reflected a transaction yet, and I ordered it on the 14th.

EDIT: Is 600x340 the relative screen size of the Vita (compared to the resolution of 960x544)?
asphalt08b-600x340.jpg

Pachimari

How can I take screenshots on my PS Vita?

And do you guys add each other on your friend list?

I review and play most games for the platform, so just add me up.

Username: Anastacio

Remember to write that you're from GAF, so I know. :)

Tailer

I'll try buy from Lockerz now, hopefully PlanetAxel won't send me a 32GB as well, as I really had no order at them - worst site I have shopped at ever yet.

Wait, PlanetAxel is bad, how? Intressested since I'm byuing a mem card from that place and Blazblue.

Pachimari

Wait, PlanetAxel is bad, how? Intressested since I'm byuing a mem card from that place and Blazblue.

I ordered a 32GB memory card from them but they only sent me a confirmation mail with me having ordered handling, shipping and customs but not the product itself. It could have been me screwing up but it annoys me that I can't even get in touch with them through mail and they're not on the live support chat - probably because of vacation.

Anyway, I'm sitting here with my Vita, 6 games, 6 more later today and no memory card. I don't complain though, it's all exciting.

I just took some pictures with my Canon 60D:

hDIvOl.jpg

Some review copies:

nf4GTl.jpg

My PlayStation Vita and it's Sony brother HMZ-T1
RSJLUl.jpg

Rootbeer

Banned
Customers who ordered the PlayStation Vita - WiFi through 2/20/12 will be sent a $20 credit to use towards PlayStation Vita games or accessories to compensate for the current "Buy a PlayStation Vita - WiFi get a 4GB Memory Card" offer (since we know many have already ordered and received a memory card).

You should receive your promotional code within two days after your order ships.

-Amazon.com Video Game Editors
Thanks, Amazon!

Tomorrow i will buy a PS Vita (Wi-Fi version) along with Wipeout 2048 and Rayman Origins. But i have not yet received my 32 GB memory card from PlanetAxel...

Can i start these games without a memory card? I'm afraid not, ey? :(

Massa

I was watching this Gamespot discussion about the Vita earlier

And one of the guys said one of his "gripes" was that he accidentally connected the power connector to the device the wrong way (upside down) because the design was not clear enough for him to know which way to plug it in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=B3dAJr26nWA#t=877s

So I took these photos to show what a monkey brain he has.

Your photos only show how poorly designed this plug was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom