• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Notebook |OT-Redux| Around the World in 124 Dick Pics

I wonder if any other forum has even attempted something like this. This was always a cool project and if it crashes and burns it was a fun ride. So many hands passed I would be down for a redo but only real dedicated peeps. Dunno how the vetting process would be done.

adelante

LKCNVRv.gif

SO wait, did you receive the tracking number or something? We would've known if it was on its way being shipped at least.

Jhoan

I mean Ourobulus moved on to greener pastures so it sure looks that way. I wish he would give one last update and pass the torch to anyone who's remaining.

Ourobolus

Banned
Wish granted.

Hello!

So yeah. I mean, yeah. Over 4.5ish years this thing made it to 37 people. We all knew this was a ridiculous gambit, but it was still such a fascinating idea that we had to try. It's been an interesting ride, for sure.

I still have my GAF account and probably will chime in from time to time, but you're right, probably not as active as I once was. If anyone left wants to take the reigns, I'm more than happy to pass the torch!

Top Bottom