• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - April 2017

BooJoh

Same waste of localization efforts for a 10$ release when you can sell and market a full-blown full-price remake for your 60m install base :)

They're probably struggling to figure out the happy medium solution where they charge $20-$30 for the emulated version. Maybe an emulated Mother Trilogy for $40 or something.

ChrisD

When's the last time Shin Megami Tensei IV was on sale? Feels like it wasn't that long ago, but I can't quite remember and that's making it feel like it was.

I finished Persona 5, and looked up the trailers on the eShop for SMTIV. Now I really want it, but buying Atlus titles digitally at full price (even if it is a relatively low $20) is (was?) a no-no.

Hoping it shows up for sale within the next two weeks.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's a digital Atlus game, it's been on sale numerous times. Give it a month or two & they'll put that &/or Apocalypse on sale eventually.

ChrisD

It's a digital Atlus game, it's been on sale numerous times. Give it a month or two & they'll put that &/or Apocalypse on sale eventually.

Yeah, I know Atlus' ways, but if it was just a week or two ago that it was last discounted, it would be better to just bite the bullet and get it earlier. But if it's been like.. a month, then I can't help but feel it'll be here again within the next two~ weeks. Nobody here is Atlus though, and if they were they couldn't say anything, so I don't actually know what I was asking for. :p

Random thought: Atlus is like the Bath and Bodyworks of video games lol. I swear they have everything in the store on sale in a weekly rotation.

Ondore

I think it was on sale just after the Switch launch.

(They didn't do 7th Dragon III with it though, which makes me a sad panda.)

zigg

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I know this is a big ask due to how Nintendo runs things...

BUT

Do we have a rough slate of what eShop games we are gonna get in May yet?

zroid

Banned
Starting May 4th in NA, and May 11th in EU: Mutant Mudds, Mutant Mudds Super Challenge, Bomb Monkey, and Xeodrifter will be 75% off

Top Bottom