• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me, I just wanted to say I loved this part of the episode:
s6IoDH2.gif
Beerus looking so excited for 17 in this episode was good
tumblr_ootqf8kvUX1v1ooeno1_500.jpg

Artist · angelkanade17

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Are you suuuuuuuuuuuuuure?

Yeah now that you mention it I see the mistake, too bad, otherwise it was a nice poster.

As I've been saying watch as Frieza gets in and ends up taking out the fighter when Gohan is in doubt, because realistically Gohan isn't being taken out next.

Yes I'm sure. Gohan doesn't need to use SSJ forms anymore.

Re: 103... we already know based on magazine scans that
Gohan does indeed finish off U10.

If Tien lasts longer than Roshi it will be enough to sustain him for several decades like how blowing his load on Cell sustained his STRONGEST HUMAN status.

Gohan should be the one who first ends up breaking the no kill rule. Everyone would be expecting someone like Frieza to do it and here comes Gohan gut punching someone into a cloud a blue smoke cause he got mad somehow.

Skeeter49

I see Roshi lasting a while though.

He should be safe until he uses the mafuba.
Tien already used the Kikoho, so he has no callbacks left, besides maybe the 4 arms, but I wouldn't be surprised if the 4 arms becomes his cocky attack that gets him knocked out.

I gotta say I'm a little disappointed there wasn't a call back to Jackie Chun, Goku never beat him and should've wanted him on the squad.

dci260

If Tien lasts longer than Roshi it will be enough to sustain him for several decades like how blowing his load on Cell sustained his STRONGEST HUMAN status.

To be fair, it's not really like Krillin did anything of importance during the Cell or Buu saga...
Tien did :p

Anyway, Super has shit on Tien from the highest of heights, and sadly there is no coming back. He's gonna be out next.

Krillin beating him to the bench already did that, in all honesty.

main-qimg-2c73eed5eb3d6455f7da9ce25b23a41e

NeonZ

He should be safe until he uses the mafuba.
Tien already used the Kikoho, so he has no callbacks left, besides maybe the 4 arms, but I wouldn't be surprised if the 4 arms becomes his cocky attack that gets him knocked out.

Tenshinhan likely isn't getting thrown out before the invisible fighters become visible or are defeated if they're permanently invisible and can't be sensed.

As far as callbacks go, aside from the 4 arms, there's also Dodonpa, copy technique and split form (which would be a stupid move, but if they want to make it useful they can just say it doesn't slit his power anymore), also the Kamehameha and Mafuba for something that isn't exclusive to him.

Skeeter49

Goku becomes 'Super Saiyan God'. Wait what?

Previews have been pretty inaccurate in some areas the last few weeks. In 99, Krillin was supposed to be disqualified.
In 101 Kale and Caulifla weren't mentioned.
In 102 the 3 magical girls were supposed to fuse.
My guess is
they meant SSB and just called it Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Sorry but 104 Spoilers:
These Saiyans go on about fighting 1 on 1 and never wanting to work together even when the planets fate is at stake. But now Goku is going to interfere in another person's battle. He'd definitely tell his saviour to butt out if the situation was reversed. Somebody big needs to job already.

caliph95

Sorry but 104 Spoilers:
These Saiyans go on about fighting 1 on 1 and never wanting to work together even when the planets fate is at stake. But now Goku is going to interfere in another person's battle. He'd definitely tell his saviour to butt out if the situation was reversed. Somebody big needs to job already.
Time for the Prince of all Jobbers

Red Devil

Tenshinhan likely isn't getting thrown out before the invisible fighters become visible or are defeated if they're permanently invisible and can't be sensed.

As far as callbacks go, aside from the 4 arms, there's also Dodonpa, copy technique and split form (which would be a stupid move, but if they want to make it useful they can just say it doesn't slit his power anymore), also the Kamehameha and Mafuba for something that isn't exclusive to him.

I wonder if they won't have a callback to Dragon Ball by making Roshi nosebleed revealing the two "invisible" fighters.

Dekmental

Banned
Just watched the last episode.

This whole tournament so far is a massive disappointment. The tone is soo off for what the stakes are and it feels like universe 7 is just cruising along.

Zolo

The tone is soo off for what the stakes are and it feels like universe 7 is just cruising along.

The tone's not that far off from the Buu arc with Gotenks playing volleyball with Buu and Piccolo or Vegito getting turned into a piece of candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom