• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Fuck yes!!! Now we are all 32 for our Tuesday night runs! Wooooooooooo

417.gif

Namikaze1

Why did my mind think of such a thing? Now I'm going to be severely disappointed once HoW is out because it won't have something like that in it.

ocean

Banned
Any HM Crota kill without using galha reported? Is that possible?
Haven't seen it "reported" but it's 100% doable. Current strategy makes Crota DPS the simplest element of the encounter.

Coordinated team, good timing and good sword = kill. Launch day teams were going nuts trying to take care of boomers, Wizards, Ogres, Gatekeeper and Crota. It was juggling everything. We know better now :)

A major issue that needs fixing soon, I still need the Swordbreaker shotgun but I really don't want to run Crota 3 times on normal before hard

It is likely intentional to do exactly that play it more than needed. Stretch content. Etc.

No announcement.
It's the same way. No change.

I'm sure it will remain the same but they made add incentives. Like if it is a fully upgraded exotic then it remains fully levelled or the cost to upgrade is free. Something like that.

It can't remain the same. It was a disaster last time and people expect it to change at this point.

I can't think of a reason why you even need it anymore at all. If you do the method where the play who will be Swordbearer doesn't shoot any enemies once they drop down, they won't ever get shot.

I have not been able to replicate this.

Is it a Hunter only? They stay invisible before? Because we attempted it with a Warlock and it didn't work.

Deku Tree

Does anyone know how to delete photos that were taken in game off your PS4? I have a ton that I don't really need or want just taking up space.

I have not been able to replicate this.

Is it a Hunter only? They stay invisible before? Because we attempted it with a Warlock and it didn't work.

I have yet to try it either, but some other Gaffer last night said that their Hunter never went invis before hitting Crota. They just didn't shoot the Swordbearer, and the boomers never shot at him I guess.

I have yet to try it either, but some other Gaffer last night said that their Hunter never went invis before hitting Crota. They just didn't shoot the Swordbearer, and the boomers never shot at him I guess.

We had Greeny as a warlock on our attempts. He just waited in the left door until the Swordbearer went down near the left stairs.

Didn't work.

We had Greeny as a warlock on our attempts. He just waited in the left door until the Swordbearer went down near the left stairs.

Didn't work.

I think if you go down the stairs, the boomers see you and aggro to you. If you were to go to window with the rest of the group, and then drop down from there and go under the catwalk to the ledge, they might not aggro.

I kind of want to test this out now.

SonComet

Is anyone planning a normal mode Crotas end for today? I need to take my alt through on normal. He's not ready for hardmode, and hunger of Crota needs to drop!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shit!

Was just wondering if you had a group at reset?

Our group with Dhruv, Kartik, Silver and such need a 6th. Unfortunately for Dhruvs spot because he isn't able to make reset for the immediate future.

I usually try to do three NFs after reset and everything else at night. Unless I get the day off and I might play and do more stuff in the game during the day.

Have HM Crota CP - anyone want to form a group and try it? Have a bunch of heavy synth and the Ghorn, but still trying to beat it for the first time in HM.

Top Bottom