• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Mafia |OT| Sometimes You Don't Need A Reason to Lynch Your Friends

Fat4all

Banned
tumblr_mhhr8p4QzK1rosopvo1_500.png

acohrs

Ah I remember that episode, great one, everyone blamed the murder on the dog but Poirot knew it couldn't be the snuffly wuffly!

We can make our own flavour. Defeat the main theme behind the game.
It's E3.

We're all journalists for major video game bed outlets.

But some of the journalists amongst us have sold out.

If we want the gaming media to remain a respected profession, we will need to find and stamp out the corporate shills.

Listen up chuckelfucks.

Day 1 is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We won't have much info until the night.

Read lists are stoopid.

We can make our own flavour. Defeat the main theme behind the game.
It's E3.

If we want the gaming media to remain a respected profession, we will need to find and stamp out the corporate shills.

acohrs

It's E3.

Getting PTSD flashbacks of gamergate, for that, you have to Go!

vote: dusk soldier

Hello! The game seems to be afoot now. I am aligned with town. Let's all have a fun game and minimize the shenanigans to the minimum. If I were to step on anyone's feet, please don't be afraid to call me out because I'll be likely doing it unbeknownst to myself, oblivious to my deeds.

franconp

Hi everybody. Let's start this.

Listen up chuckelfucks.

Day 1 is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We won't have much info until the night.

Read lists are stoopid.

So day 1 is zzzzzzz?

Are you saying that it would be unwise to vote for someone day 1?

Because that post reek of no lynch to me.

Hi everybody. Let's start this.

So day 1 is zzzzzzz?

Are you saying that it would be unwise to vote for someone day 1?

Because that post reek of no lynch to me.

I don't necessarily advocate no lynch D1. In fact the opposite. But our vote's going to basically be a shot in the dark.

Fat4all

Banned
I have no inkling on who to vote for yet, I'll likely wait until everyone checks in. This is a basic mafia game but not 'town only'. There seems to be power roles (as Crimson said, not 'too bastard'), so I feel like being cautious with my vote is the way for me to hang at the mo'.

franconp

I don't necessarily advocate no lynch D1. In fact the opposite. But our vote's going to basically be a shot in the dark.

Not necessarily. Scum had made mistakes day one before. I think Acohrs was caught doing one in Zelda (I think it was that) and in persona 2 scum made mistakes the first day. The important thing is don't let this be a shitposting party until the last 15 minutes of the day.

No flavor?

VOTE: No Lynch

How does No Flavor and No Lynch relate?

It's E3.

Getting PTSD flashbacks of gamergate, for that, you have to Go!

vote: dusk soldier

acohrs said it so I didn't have to.

GUYS! Let's discuss the articles in our role PMs. Definite or indefinate? How's your fluff?

Hmmm. Since Splinter isn't around for my customary opening vote and there are a few new faces (mostly to me) I'll do some prodding.

VOTE: NeckToChicken

Are you scum?

Show your work please and thank you.

Zubz

Banned
I refuse to ever trust a Day 1 No Kill voter, especially one as experienced as Kark.

... Like, I'm going to be real right now. I've been accused of people looking too far into my votes for comfort. I know that's part of the game, but I came up with a strategy for this. So I haven't even read my Role PM, & have no idea who I am or what side I'm on. This is a blind vote. We're straight-up "Jotaro playing poker"-ing this. I defy any of you to try to read me for this.

f6d.gif

Vote: Karkador

My spouse went out for vanilla ice cream, and came back with strawberry. Is this a good result, or a bad one?

Karkers, are you serious with that post? Any part of it? I thought you knew this game had no flavor and I can't believe you'd open with no lynch.

I don't know all of you. If you want to nickname me, just call me Wee. I recognize it best.

Fat4all

Banned
The house sits along the coastline.

Placed beside a sheer cliff, it gazes out over the ocean and it's constant shifting sands. It's a majestic manor, built just after World War 1 ended. A finely kept relic not easily found. Your car travels from granite to gravel, and then to dirt as you make your way to your destination.

You find yourself at a clearing where other cars can be seen parked. The other guests have already arrived. You park your vehicle and see a small path leading through the woods. After a short trip, you cross a wooden rope bridge and finally get a look at the building atop the hill. It almost seems etched into the skyline as dark clouds start building in the distance. Rain was on its way. You pass the wrought iron gate, climb the steps on the front entrance and approach the large door. You can here talking inside, and the occasional outburst of laughter.

But this wasn't any normal get together, nor simply a party. Death lingered over this residence. And you... are you the victim of this horrid crime? A cog in this never ending machine of dread? Maybe you are here to stop this vile deed from happening, a savior to the others, a detective, a hero.

Or maybe... maybe it is you who has dragged the miasma of death with you to the house. Perhaps you are the fiend everyone will eventually know to fear. Not the devil, but death himself, coming to make your call.

Thunder roars in the distance as you knock on the door.

franconp

I refuse to ever trust a Day 1 No Kill voter, especially one as experienced as Kark.

... Like, I'm going to be real right now. I've been accused of people looking too far into my votes for comfort. I know that's part of the game, but I came up with a strategy for this. So I haven't even read my Role PM, & have no idea who I am or what side I'm on. This is a blind vote. We're straight-up "Jotaro playing poker"-ing this. I defy any of you to try to read me for this.

f6d.gif

Vote: Karkador

So you are playing the game blind? Like all the game without looking at your role PM?

Because that's the only way that would work.

People will look into the votes. That's the nature of the game.

Karkador

Banned
All I'm saying is, with no flip, no claims, no flavor, not even a little SALT, we have nothing to go on and I cannot abide by a lynch. I would much rather explore a No Lynch today.

Karkador

Banned
Now, if you wanna discuss things, I am all for taking the entire Day period. I don't want to end the day early, I just don't see a point in killing today.

All I'm saying is, with no flip, no claims, no flavor, not even a little SALT, we have nothing to go on and I cannot abide by a lynch. I would much rather explore a No Lynch today.

Yeah, with no flip we have nothing to go on. So lets fix that.

Vote: LaunchpadMcQ[/quote]

The house sits along the coastline.

Placed beside a sheer cliff, it gazes out over the ocean and it's constant shifting sands. It's a majestic manor, built just after World War 1 ended. A finely kept relic not easily found. Your car travels from granite to gravel, and then to dirt as you make your way to your destination.

You're a commuter...

You find yourself at a clearing where other cars can be seen parked. The other guests have already arrived. You park your vehicle and see a small path leading through the woods. After a short trip, you cross a wooden rope bridge and finally get a look at the building atop the hill. It almost seems etched into the skyline as dark clouds start building in the distance. Rain was on its way. You pass the wrought iron gate, climb the steps on the front entrance and approach the large door. You can here talking inside, and the occasional outburst of laughter.

you're power is passive

But this wasn't any
get together, nor simply a party. Death lingered over this residence. And you... are you the victim of this horrid crime? A cog in this never ending machine of dread? Maybe you are here to stop this vile deed from happening, a savior to the others, a detective, a hero.
activates on odd nights only

Or maybe... maybe it is you who has dragged the miasma of death with you to the house. Perhaps you are the fiend everyone will eventually know to fear. Not the devil, but death himself, coming to make your call.

Thunder roars in the distance as you knock on the door.
town-aligned. or at least so you claim...

interesting.

Fat4all is there a reason why you're claiming this so early in the game?

Also, for the record Poirot is the worst.

Ms. Marple is where it is all.

Though if we are talking greatest detectives of all time. We can all safety agree on who she is.

giphy.gif

So we have little to go on and now we are purposefully -- choosing -- to limit that even further?

Say whaaaa

Top Bottom