• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Part of it is that it's not all pregnancy; some of it, of course, but the rest is a mix of unbirth (literally; being pulled back into the womb), body inflation (with anything from food, aka "stuffing" to fluid or just plain air) and vorarephilia ("the erotic desire to be consumed by, or sometimes to personally consume, another person or creature", thanks Wikipedia!).

I wish I didn't know these things.

Ugh.

ffdgh

So with Toonami playing the DBZ Kai episode where Cell blows himself up, I figured this is kind of appropriate.

cell__part_1_by_babylon_15dl-d9td8e1.png

cell__part_2_by_babylon_15dl-d9td9ru.png

cell__part_3_by_candlebars-d9yo9cl.png

cell__part_4_by_candlebars-dad199t.png

cell__part_5_by_candlebars-dagva4b.png

cell__part_6_by_candlebars-daj7v6w.png

I...am very confused.

Birb

Neo Member
Dipper x Twilight sparkle is a thing for some reason. Also that's an excerpt from an entire nsfw comic that involves Dipper and Twilight Sparkle. It also contained some pinecest and fluttershy? I only looked through a few pages. It was way more than I wanted to see.

Retro

Yeah, that's more of a visual gag and legitimately awesome, no scare quotes required, and therefore doesn't belong in this forsaken den of filth and horror.

Top Bottom