• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcynika

I included the ever so important italics in my format, so hopefully you can add it to the list.

Though you probably would be better off asking for someone to help instead of becoming frustrated and complaining. If it's too much, I see no issue with getting someone to assist you.

OmegaZero

I included the ever so important italics in my format, so hopefully you can add it to the list.

Though you probably would be better off asking for someone to help instead of becoming frustrated and complaining. If it's too much, I see no issue with getting someone to assist you.

Assuming you're talking to me, I don't get the bolded. Is my format off?
I already have the basic information I need, all that's left is to gather links to screenshots, previews, and videos. I'm just not sure if I'll have time to do the graphics. (Which obviously means I'll have to collaborate or go bare-bones if that ends up being the case.)

I already have the basic information I need, all that's left is to gather links to screenshots, previews, and videos. I'm just not sure if I'll have time to do the graphics. (Which obviously means I'll have to collaborate or go bare-bones if that ends up being the case.)

He's not talking to you.

Volcynika

Nah, was talking to the OP. Though thanks for doing the AC:L thread, it'll be my first Vita game!

legacyzero

Banned
Umm, it's not an off-topic thread.

Also, isn't this out in November? So wouldn't it have to be up earlier than this? Just wondering, of course.

What are you talking about?
Sorry, fixed. Yeah It's Nov 29th for EU and Dec 4th according to their forums. I think that's still a tentative release date though, considering it's COD season.

OmegaZero

ac3game-modes.jpg

Anyone know what font this is? I want to use it for my OT.

Nemesis_

All updated! Sorry Omega, I also tried looking far and wide for that font but I can't find anything similar. There are some other AC fonts but I agree that one is pretty nice :(

crispyben

Am I right in thinking nobody claimed the NFS:MW OT yet? I'm not sure I'd do the game justice as I have no artistic talent whatsoever, but it could go up as early as next Wednesday, so I'll do something simple if nobody claims it during the week-end.

I know it's technically still Monday (though it's 11 pm here), but since I won't have the time to post the AC3 OT by the time it's Tuesday for you Americans, I'm gonna go ahead and post it now. One hour early isn't that big a deal, I hope.

iNvid02

I know it's technically still Monday (though it's 11 pm here), but since I won't have the time to post the AC3 OT by the time it's Tuesday for you Americans, I'm gonna go ahead and post it now. One hour early isn't that big a deal, I hope.

it's all good

OmegaZero

The Assassin's Creed III: Liberation OT is basically complete. I'll post it after I make sure every link and image works, which will most likely be tomorrow.

Woorloog

Banned
Uh, Elemental: Fallen Enchantress is released tomorrow/today (depending on your timezone), but apparently no one has claimed the OT?
Anyone interested making in one or shall i write a quick summary and put that out as the OT (i have no skill or will to make anything fancy). In day or two. Or never.

EDIT this is not a claim, just question. I'll claim it if no one else is interested.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
To not jump in and claim, what do you guys think and would it be possible to do an ME1 OT for when the PS3 version eventually releases seeing as the original one is so old now?

Thought it could be interesting and somewhere to go for those of us who would be picking it up now that it is finally coming to PS3, not that it has a release date or anything yet, just throwing it out there.

Seda

To not jump in and claim, what do you guys think and would it be possible to do an ME1 OT for when the PS3 version eventually releases seeing as the original one is so old now?

Thought it could be interesting and somewhere to go for those of us who would be picking it up now that it is finally coming to PS3, not that it has a release date or anything yet, just throwing it out there.

I don't see why not.

Draconian

I'm working on the Lego LOTR OT currently, but apparently the console versions are delayed to November 13, and the handheld versions are still set to release next week (October 30). It's a bit sketchy because Telltale's website doesn't even bother to state a specific release date and I can't even find the game at all on WB's. Anyway, the OT will be up either tomorrow or Thursday nevertheless.

hachi

Banned
I wouldn't have time to put it together until probably Saturday, so would anyone object to me taking Style Savvy? It's been out since Tuesday, but it seems that no one else jumped in yet to claim an OT.

iNvid02

i posted this is another thread but it could prob be more help here

if anyone makes an OT in the future, you can get fonts that game uses from the game website usually. in chrome right click inspect element and it'll show you whats on the site

they're usually in woff format, but you can convert/download them here in 2 seconds

images, assets and info on a game are simple enough to find with google. i guess tony had the right intentions but you really dont need pubs to make an ot

I wouldn't have time to put it together until probably Saturday, so would anyone object to me taking Style Savvy? It's been out since Tuesday, but it seems that no one else jumped in yet to claim an OT.

I've been waiting for the OT! I was about the sign up for it but luckly you volunteered. Thank you! Make sure to have a shop codes section so that gaf members can visit each others online boutiques.

Here are some graphics for the OT:

Logo
style-savvy-trendsetters-logo.png

Some woman's brands graphics from stylesavvy.nintendo.com
w-intro-woman.png

Mens's brands graphics from stylesavvy.nintendo.com
m-intro-man.png

Official artwork:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25792657@N00/sets/72157631793025106/

Path of Exile by BurnOutBrighter (27th October 2012)

Path of Exile is an online-only action RPG, and goes into open beta this December (exact date still TBC), which the developers are treating as a "soft release". When this happens, the game will be free to play for everyone and will have no more character wipes.

noah111

Still Alive
^Hehe, well honestly with the trailer that came out and some promo material i've already been playing with ideas. :p Honestly didn't even realize how far off it is, but i'm sure it'll be here before we know it.

Also, Pacific Rim = hype. If you ever end up needing help with that (graphics) give me a holler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom