• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Shots Golf Fore! Public Beta

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I told them to get a better lobby/chat system going on, voice chat, characters from Minna no Golf, bypass the waiting period when everyone finishes a hole, friend's list, have an option to search for both tournaments and match games. I was gonna tell them to have an option to watch other people play while waiting for others to finish, but I already sent my survey in

tenchir

I'm probably going to get this game when it's out, but I know what you guys want in the game isn't likely going to get implemented.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Yep, that's what they get for beta testing this late :p

Maybe HSG5...I don't really like how chat works in HSG4. I'm not talking about the exclusion of voice chat, I'm talking about how it displays the chat text in game. Whoever thought each player having a chat box was better than a normal, standard chat window log needs to be shot. You see, you can chat in a tournament between rounds as you wait for people to finish. You can see up to 7 people's stats and chat text box on screen. What you type goes into your individual chat box. Now, the tounaments can support up to 50 people. You can only see 7 people chatting on the screen without moving through the list. Imagine trying to chat with all 50 people...you'd have to constantly scroll up and down to see what people are saying

It's really just a stress test, this we know. All their betas are stress tests anyway. It's really too bad, the game on its own merit is really good.

Top Bottom