• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Trying to find the story, but wasn't there a hacker who tried to tell Nintendo about an exploit that'd allow pirated Wii games and they just ignored them? They've got great history on responding to this stuff.

Has OP sent any proof that this is legit and not actually just a webpage he made in a few minutes?

It's using Twitter's Bootstrap FFS.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Good news will be confirmed for those who are wanting a new Yoshi console game in about five minutes.

Edit: and possibly Metal Gear Solid.

WAT

4664-ooooh.gif

"NG" seems like it means "No Good" which means you've found the moderation queue or something.

Holy shit, see if you can make a comment (or have someone here make a comment) and see if "NG" really is the moderation bit.

NG = Ninjas Go? Better be careful. You might not like what you're unleashing.

KissVibes

Banned
If Trike gets banned, I will kick in a couple bucks to a fund to buy him a new console. This is GOLD.

Oh and wouldn't it have been better if he just continued acting as an admin and didn't raise any suspicion for years and years?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hyperventilating. fucking YOSHI MOTHERFUCKERS

MechaX

Good news will be confirmed for those who are wanting a new Yoshi console game in about five minutes.

Edit: and possibly Metal Gear Solid.

You know what DudeBro, if this turns out to be true, I'll eat crow and admit that this just got to Sega Saturn territory at light-speed.

Dmax3901

Holy shit. I was all like oh yeah cool some debug menu and Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt chilling about the joint THEN METAL GEAR WAHAT?!

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
FIND THE SOURCE CODE FOR THE YOSHI GAME AND DELETE IT

DELETE METAL GEAR SOLID 2 FROM EVER HAPPENING!

PREVENT SEGA'S DEATH

TIME TRAVEL EAT AN APPLE PAINT YOUR WALLS BAKE A CAKE

HORSES

Top Bottom