• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gorillaz-Humanz |OT| After All

Status
Not open for further replies.
The front inner sleeve has the songs, one of the last pages has the credits. $100 on Ebay is a good price imo. Thats what i spent on it, albiet in CAD and yeah i feel like in 5-10 years these will be pretty rare, especially since they sold out during pre order​ AFAIK.

What's on the back? Just this artwork. Because I may frame it if it's the same artwork as the CD back without credits/songs.

What's on the back? Just this artwork. Because I may frame it if it's the same artwork as the CD back without credits/songs.
I don't know what artwork is on the back of tbe CD but on the back of the book its just the artwork of them standing in a city street. Its got a tiny barcode and a little symbol for something but outside of that its just artwork.

I have the deluxe edition cd, and the back is the band on the city street. No tracklist, but a big ass barcode and piracy warning and other stupid logos.

I wish that would've been the front cover. I mean, it's not that great, but the weird quasi-realistic CG look of the characters on the various covers don't do much for me.

Turok_TTZ

I think it was made private at the time. I remember searching for it but was unable to find it. Ill fix it later though.

actually it was just unlisted when it came out. probably the most popular unlisted video kek.
still is unlisted to this day. use the one I linked. it is the very one I'm talking about.

Speaking of which, i might actually get my hands on that red demon days vinyl. So to say im ecstatic is an understatement. Having two very limited edition vinyl for my favorite band since i was 6? Fuck yes.

I like chargers basic theme and composition, I just wish that damon didn't sing it similarly to a kid who is told to show his singing skills to the old aunts. Like he's being forced.

Take Feel Good Inc out of Demon Days, and Humanz becomes the best Gorillaz album. It's awesome from beginning to end.
Nah. For me at least, Demon Days wins as a whole package. The weak tracks on here drag it down more than the weaker tracks on any other album. The good stuff is killer though.

HotHamBoy

Take Feel Good Inc out of Demon Days, and Humanz becomes the best Gorillaz album. It's awesome from beginning to end.

Whhaaaaaaat.

Feel Good Inc. isn't even the best track on Demon Days.

Every Planet We Reach Is Dead, I forgot to put that on my top 10 tracks list, that song is amazing.

Plastic Beach is better than Demon Days.

I like chargers basic theme and composition, I just wish that damon didn't sing it similarly to a kid who is told to show his singing skills to the old aunts. Like he's being forced.

I really like Charger, sounds like it could be on the first or second album.

Busted and Blue/Momentz/Charger are ok.
The rest is garbage. I should have bought the first album in vinyl instead of Humanz. There's not even 5% of the style and personality of Gorillaz and Demon Days in Humanz.

Delete your account.

Vectorman

Banned
Doing a slight bump here for a light news story. Sorry for double posting. Apparently the Japanese CD Deluxe version coming out on May 24th has 2 extra tracks from the Super Deluxe: The AnDRAMeda special as well as the Busted and Blue alternate track as well.

Doing a slight bump here for a light news story. Sorry for double posting. Apparently the Japanese CD Deluxe version coming out on May 24th has 2 extra tracks from the Super Deluxe: The AnDRAMeda special as well as the Busted and Blue alternate track as well.
Dope, cant wait to hear em.

6H3z3wL.jpg
Found this floating around on reddit.
I am rock hard.

Vectorman

Banned
I really dislike them wasting a good spot for any other song but they still stick with Glitter Freeze. Ughhhhh. And don't give me 'it's amazing live.'

Yeah, i mean switch out Glitter Freeze for Superfast Jellyfish and give me one more S/T song (Punk is a minute and a half, give me) and that setlist is boners everywhere.

Oh I had forgotten about that. It had a vinyl for each track? Damn.
Yeah its pretty intense
De La Soul hasn't done a bad collab. You can't stop my joy. You can want Empire Ants more though, im fine with that.
I would quite honestly rather listen to anything anything on Plastic Beach over superfast jellyfish, including Glitterfreeze
I like every song om that album except that one.

Setlist looks incredible. September 30 can't come soon enough.

I'll not hear any bad words about White Flag, though. One of my favorite Plastic Beach tracks. And SFJ is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom