• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CNN: Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, yes? Anything new?
That is new. And this doesn't even come from the Steele dossier.

All we've had until now was allegations, rabid evasions and bungled denials, but everyone in a position to know that has been asked has said there was no evidence of coordination. Then today we have Schiff on MSNBC saying the case is far more than just circumstantial now, and now we have this.

jiggle

96d2f7f1aa8250b3a1925521d3ae70fa.gif
4gJB9un.gif

You'd think that after being let down so many times before you guys would learn to chill before jumping.

This is actually something to jump over because you have US Officials confirming that this is a real possibility.

Everyone with a brain knows there is something there, the fact we have people saying it's a possiblity means that there are more than circumstantial evidence to make a case.

RPGCrazied

The whole administration is on this. Positive Trump knew this was going on. Since he deflects and defends Putin and never criticizes the people that worked for his campaign. Its over Trump. The longer you stay in, the worse you look.

Just resign.

LOL at people thinking scumbags like Stone, Manafort, Flynn, and Page wouldn't immediately flip to save themselves. They'd literally be put to death for treason if they didn't make a deal. You think they're willing to die for Trump?

Jackpot. Man even if this goes nowhere, this is probably gonna taint Trump hard.

I mean, it was pretty obvious from the get go. Does it matter in the end? His supporters and republicans dont give a shit either way

Maybe not, but getting the information out there would still be good.

This is actually something to jump over because you have US Officials confirming that this is a real possibility.

Everyone with a brain knows there is something there, the fact we have people saying it's a possiblity means that there are more than circumstantial evidence to make a case.
Everyone with a brain knows Trump shouldn't be president in the first place or had even gotten as far as he did in the primary. But here we are.

Like others have said, let's jump when he and his associates are in cuffs.

Until the FBI roll in, I'll stay calm but need to more is intensifying.

Well this is information from the FBI

The FBI has information that indicates associates of President Donald Trump communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate the release of information damaging to Hillary Clinton's campaign, US officials told CNN.

I don't think a news organization has straight up said this yet, have they?

Like everyone pointed out the smoke but nobody pointed the finger

pigeon

Banned
I get that you guys all assume that obviously Trump was working with the Russians to sabotage the election but the fact that the FBI has evidence that suggests it is actually news, folks.

Nothing is happening. We'll learn the sad truth that Trump could do 10 Watergates and wipe his ass with the American flag and still be in office if he wanted.

And if he is impeached this will have been the master plan of comey and pence to leak the info and institute a stable and more worrisome Republican government in power.

The truth is out there brehs

I get that you guys all assume that obviously Trump was working with the Russians to sabotage the election but the fact that the FBI has evidence that suggests it is actually news, folks.

This isn't about "getting my hopes up", this is about the fact that we know the FBI and Co. have proof that support such claims.

Mark L

IT'S HAPPENING, in the sense that there's a new article with a bunch of hedging language that leaves us exactly where we were a second before this was published.

Please, save these thread titles for when "it" actually "happens."

Astroturfers, ASSEMBLE! Animlboogy, with the power of plausible deniability!

Speevy

Banned
You know those articles you read about people who stay in power no matter what they did or may have done.

We live in one of those countries now.

And if he is impeached this will have been the master plan of comey and pence to leak the info and institute a stable and more worrisome Republican government in power.

The truth is out there brehs

How on Earth could any administration be more worrisome than what we currently have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom