• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity |OT| Liberté, égalité, parité

Meh, I can wait. Not going to drop full price on this. Plus I still need* to actually play Black Flag first. >.>

*well I don't NEED to, but I'm not going to purchase yet another Ass Creed when I've a copy of Black Flag sitting there collecting dust

But I mainly came in to laud at the OT subtitle.

I have hope. I really like these games so I hope it runs pretty well.

My sentiments exactly.

I thought I was going to previously going to get this Day 1, given that at the time I only had a PC. But now that I have a PS4 as well, I'll wait for reviews and GAF impressions to decide which platform to get the game on.

reminder that gamestop is doing a universal release for this game in the US. People on West coast can pick up their copy at 9:01 PM etc..

haha nice title. Will be passing this year (DAI is calling my name), but I hope the game runs better than what people were expecting in the last thread. May get this down the line if the game turns out ok

MayMay

Banned
Hope Origin is gonna allow me to preload tomorrow.. Dont even know why I bought it on there (except the price lol)

Smokey

Bought this on PC. After hearing about performance issues on consoles, I couldn't do it. Swear to the gaming gods if UBI fucks me with this port...

Aces&Eights

My very first, day one, digital, preload game. Got it preloaded and the patch downloaded. I only downloaded 7gb so I assume that is to get me started and the rest will download Tuesday? I noticed in my system management that it has allocated 40Gb.

Tuesday is a holiday in the US so that means I can come home tomorrow after work and take a nice man nap (I'm old) and be there for 12:01AM release.

Please be good,Ubisoft.

Corgi

Banned
It's insane that you still can't pre load stuff on uplay, yet you usually can when you buy stuff off steam. Think ill just wait for reviews when I'm playing valkyria chronicles.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
bring on tomorrow co-op with my buddys is going to be so good :D
Amazing OT thread OP :)
excited-baby.gif

Raxus

We will merge our PCs together like voltron and destroy the entirety of French Canada.

And French France.

Just leave french fries and we're good.

What is with the rumors of the poor framerate? I heard about the parity but if the framerate is effected I might as well get the PC version as well.

Just leave french fries and we're good.

What is with the rumors of the poor framerate? I heard about the parity but if the framerate is effected I might as well get the PC version as well.

xbox one has some pretty severe dips according to people who have played it with 30fps being more of a ceiling than anywhere near avg. the ps4 apparently has less severe dips going by the videos released from leaks and much closer to 30fps. In reality, it appears only resolution has parity and effects. Framerate wise there's no parity. Of course, all this is said without knowing what they day one patch (if there is one) does.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome OT, Visceral! Love your threads. I'm gonna love this game. Been waiting for French Revolution AC game since 2, I'm glad they waited, this looks massive. I hope it's great to explore.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Only Special coop side missions, no Story missions.

Glad to hear that! I was worried from where I was to get pals to play the story missions if they were coop. But I can understand frustration from you guys who wanted story missions in coop too.

kyser73

I'm halfway through the AW campaign, so I should get that completed either tonight or tomorrow, just in time to trade in for this.

I'm a sucker for this series, and I'm looking forward to scaling Notre Dame & Le Tour Eiffel.

sjay1994

My hype for this game was brutally bashed over the course of 5 months.

I'm going in expecting nothing, similar to how I went into revelations.

Kinda fitting both games were directed by Amancio. Nothing against the guy, he seems like a nice man.... but the AC games he has directed seem to have far to many problems going into them.

Yibby

I think that not having coop in the campaign is a good decision. It's very difficult to implement a working coop experience AND a good Story.

golem

Meh, I can wait. Not going to drop full price on this. Plus I still need* to actually play Black Flag first. >.>

*well I don't NEED to, but I'm not going to purchase yet another Ass Creed when I've a copy of Black Flag sitting there collecting dust
Got Unity and BF for $40 on ebay (xbox bundle code), pretty decent deal

Top Bottom