• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Kinsei

Banned
I think it might be a natural superpower or mutation.

One of the stages appears to be a lab where the ARMS fighters are created.

RedBoot

I assumed that stage is just for (the yet-unrevealed) DNA Man, but I just noticed some of the fighters on the screen to the right. Maybe someone's trying to clone the existing fighters and DNA Man is the result?

TheSun

Uh oh, I have a feeling my dumbass is gonna get pissed whenever someone doesn't draw MinMin's hair like noodles.

Anybody made speculation(or whatever) art of the mystery fighters yet?

Is this available in a larger size?? Not only are there ARMS fighters on the screen on the right, but there's posters on the left that look like they might reveal something (one of them appears to have the DNA helix) and also there's the shape of an ARMS fighter on the floor.

Edit: OH SHIT

There's also a book in the background with some kind of Egyptian-looking creature with a coil body??? And someone with a coil neck!? OMGGGGG

rhandino

Banned
I am a bit bothered by most of the fanart of the characters dont having the spiral pattern on their eyes.

Would be like the Squids from Splatoon without their lower teeth/beak thingie.

I am a bit bothered by most of the fanart of the characters dont having the spiral pattern on their eyes.

Would be like the Squids from Splatoon without their lower teeth/beak thingie.

Yeah, very disappointing lack of attention to detail there. Maybe the rest of the ARMS community hasn't caught on like GAF has?

Felensis

Banned
Wait... do all the ARMS characters don't have arms, but only stumps? lol how come I've only just realized this even though I've even had the chance the play the game.

Looks... weird. What has been seen cannot be unseen :p

Kikorin

Wow, lot of these are so good! I love the art style of ARMS.

And the one with Rufy is awesome, would be so cool if they'll add him with a DLC in future, even if I think is really improbable.

TheSun

Huh, lotta art like to emphasize Minmin's feet.

Y'know, I may actually like to do some art of these Arm folk. Maybe I'll give enough of a shit to actually do it one of these days.

Madao

Wow, lot of these are so good! I love the art style of ARMS.

And the one with Rufy is awesome, would be so cool if they'll add him with a DLC in future, even if I think is really improbable.

after the Squid Girl costume in Splatoon 1, i'd say there's a low chance of at least having a character have rubber arms as a reference.
after all, One Piece is pretty big and a cameo would be fitting.

Kanann

Judging from Splatoon, Overwatch, and lastest ARMS fanarts thread.

Mecha, Bike short (spats), and Skin tight shinny bodysuit are the key to be success on video game.

Top Bottom