• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

Aselith

BgrK5yYUVfoMg7bOociIOg8AsgyNhG_BH-KgZ0ozcgkImQEcTIS4xsW-_Jh7axY9Rwz-lNwpFBIKnS2B--RxvWmkB5M=w426-h240-n

Can you stop

packy34

man the excitement is real, this is my second GDQ to run in it, I will be running MGS2 on Sunday, wish me luck guys.

Is this an any% run? It just says EE but 1:40 seems a bit quick for a glitchless run... unless you're really that good, that is... in which case I tip my cap

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Yessss!! So hype. Got a few I'm looking forward to, but the best part is usually discovering an awesome run or a game I've never heard of.

Can't wait for this, I always enjoy AGDQ. Just a shame I'm back to work on Monday after 2 weeks holiday. Bad timing but I'll watch what I can.

Vibranium

Banned
Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster should be fun. I wonder if this Pessimism guy can beat Carcinogen(the RE master)'s speedrun.

javadoze

Super psyched for the Trauma Center New Blood co-op run. The previous Second Opinion run at SGDQ 2016 was one of my favorites from that marathon.

Jay RaR

Aww man...I can't believe a Spongebob game got in AGDQ! Sucks that its early morning for me, but glad that one of my favorite games is being showcased.

Also sucks that the Switch direct is in the middle of the TTYD run. Guess I'll go dual screens/dual streams for like an hour lol.

well OP stole the thread so I wasn't ready but....

As usual, folks are welcome to chat in the unofficial neogaf twitch chat. just quote me or ask anyone who's in the channel already for an invite. Make sure to post your twitch name or, clearly, we can't invite you.

TUSR getting robbed.

Sad that I'll only be able to watch part of it thanks to going to Japan next week.

I eagerly look forward to people only tuning in to post about cringe moments, wonder if there were any cringe moments and to cringe at cringey cringe cringe cringe cringe.

Oh, I know you claimed it, and it sucks that op stole it from you, but if your passion ends with you being able to be op and you are satisfied with his post, meh's the word I guess.

wtf is this about passion lmao

it's screwy because someone put effort in to making a thread, notified people they were making it in the proper channels, and them someone made a thread and posted it way early instead. that's bogus regardless of how "passionate" the individuals are.
You have got to be kidding

Bouniter

Really been looking forward to this looks like a really fun line up as well.

Will be great to speak with all of you in the GAF chat again I've missed you all speedyGAF.

LordofPwn

I've legitimately been craving this event since November. A lot of runs for games I want to see and they're at decent times. Hype.

Kouriozan

Yep, it's that time of the year again! As an european I'll miss a lot of live but at least I'll have something stuff to look forward to.
And this time it'll help waste time waiting for the Switch presentation!

Platy

Yep, it's that time of the year again! As an european I'll miss a lot of live but at least I'll have something stuff to look forward to.
And this time it'll help waste time waiting for the Switch presentation!

it is 24 hours a day ... eveyone will miss a lot of live stuff since we have to do useless stuff like work and sleep

Top Bottom