• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 7 Spoiler Thread

.la1n

The twitch stream isn't changing my opinion on the game. It looks like Capcom's version of all the first person horror games that YouTube ate up.

strafer

god the twitch chat is the fucking worst...complaining about how the guy is playing..maybe it's his first time playing this game.ugh

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I need to resist and not watch, but peeking the topic for a second, probably shouldn't.

You guys are talking difficulty? I don't know what is going on stream, but I know a bit about difficulty.

Easy: Generous checkpoints, regenerates half your health quickly, low enemy damage, can save at cassette recorders whenever, may have easier enemy placement and numbers.

Normal: Checkpoints, can regenerate a fourth of your health, normal enemy damage, can save at cassette recorders whenever.

Madhouse: No checkpoints, no regenerating health, higher enemy damage, need to collect Cassettes (which there are a limited number of and take inventory space) and have limited saves at Cassette Recorders, may have trickier enemy placement and numbers.

so judge whatever difficulty you guys think he's playing on from the above descriptor, it's what I know of the difficulties.

That's what I know, I need to resist peeking. ;_;

Lanrutcon

OPEN UP HEY OVER HERE OPEN UP HEY OVER HERE OPEN UP HEY OVER HERE OPEN UP HEY OVER HERE OPEN UP HEY OVER HERE OPEN UP HEY OVER HERE OPEN UP HEY OVER HERE

The stream is making the game look really bad.

Mifec

I need to resist and not watch, but peeking the topic for a second, probably shouldn't.

You guys are talking difficulty? I don't know what is going on stream, but I know a bit about difficulty.

Easy: Generous checkpoints, regenerates half your health quickly, low enemy damage, can save at cassette recorders whenever, may have easier enemy placement and numbers.

Normal: Checkpoints, can regenerate a fourth of your health, normal enemy damage, can save at cassette recorders whenever.

Madhouse: No checkpoints, no regenerating health, higher enemy damage, need to collect Cassettes (which there are a limited number of and take inventory space) and have limited saves at Cassette Recorders, may have trickier enemy placement and numbers.

so judge whatever difficulty you guys think he's playing on from the above descriptor, it's what I know of the difficulties.

That's what I know, I need to resist peeking. ;_;
You get to see what's up with all that datamined stuff about Mia before you even meet Jack :3

Top Bottom