• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GWENT beta testers are being gifted The Witcher 2. Check your GOG acc.

Odd choice. Most Gwent players would at least be Witcher 3 fans, and it's not unfair to assume most W2 fans also own that.

Budi

Free games like this are always neat, but it makes me wonder how many of the players in the current beta don't already have it. They've been giving it away free few times already I think, to people buying W3 for example. And even then, it's been on countless of sales for just a two bucks. Still a nice gesture though.

Sorian

Banned
Odd choice. Most Gwent players would at least be Witcher 3 fans, and it's not unfair to assume most W2 fans also own that.

They already gave Witcher 1 away near the start of the closed beta as well. It's to get people into the gog ecosystem and I'm sure they are aware most will gift the code.

rickyson1

for the record you don't need to have actually participated in the beta to get the key

I got an email with this and never bothered using my closed beta key after I saw what the games interface looked like

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

eh, not necessarily

a lot of people play Hearthstone without giving a damn about World of Warcraft

Sorian

Banned
for the record you don't need to have actually participated in the beta to get the key

I got an email with this and never bothered using my closed beta key after I saw what the games interface looked like

Missing out on a fantastic game. Just fyi

Chirotera

Banned
Already own the game, twice. Once on 360 and another on Steam.

Hope someone that hasn't played it gets some enjoyment from this. The game is pretty great - overshadowed only by The Witcher 3.

7UWN07FEBBB7CBECAC

Forkball

Quote for the code. It's crazy that this game inspired me to build a new PC at the time, and now I'm giving it away for free. Still worth playing even though The Witcher III is amazing.

Top Bottom