• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| uozoH zo

Krakatoa

Must resist buying the Ultimate version to unlock early. I know I am going to buckle though when I see people playing. :) See y'all on the road.

Megasoum

Banned
Hopefully there's still gonna be some room in the GAF club by next Tuesday!

Also hopefully I'll get that stupid Warthog code before that...

TheKeyPit

Banned
For those in the preview program on Xbox One:

9/21 1610 Preview Build Game Save issue with Forza Horizon 3 - Fix incoming with new 1610 Build (ETA 9/22)

We’ve identified an issue in the current 1610 Preview update which impacts game save data for Forza Horizon 3. Users who pre-ordered the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition will receive early access beginning tomorrow (9/22), and we will be releasing a new 1610 Preview update tomorrow morning (estimated 11:00 AM PDT) to fix this issue.
For Preview users who have access to Forza Horizon 3 prior to the release of this new 1610 Preview update (New Zealand and Australia), please be aware that until your console has downloaded the latest 1610 Preview update, you may lose saved progress in Forza Horizon 3.
This issue occurs when reaching a certain threshold of game save data and is impacted saving career progress, saving screenshots, and importing designs from previous Forza titles. Please be aware that when saving career progress this issue will not indicate an error is present, however, upon restarting the game saved progress may be lost.

Thank you for your understanding and we will communicate more as we push out the new build with the fix over the next 24 hours.

sangreal

dWwYPU8.gif

zorbsie

Fantastic OT guys! That title, well played indeed.

I posted this in another FH3 thread, but am re posting this here in the OT:
Clubs took a bit longer than I thought in FH3 to unlock. Maybe it was because I was driving around trying to get every road early on. :) When you unlock clubs in game and want to join GAF car club. Send me a message either here or on live and I'll hook you up. We slipped down to 12th but it's only me in the club. Get in here and lets rank up!

We'll also put together a ForzaGAF spreadsheet so it's easy to see who has the game and add friends from there.

EDIT:
Perfection!

Krakatoa

Fantastic OT guys! That title, well played indeed.

I posted this in another FH3 thread, but am re posting this here in the OT:
Clubs took a bit longer than I thought in FH3 to unlock. Maybe it was because I was driving around trying to get every road early on. :) When you unlock clubs in game and want to join GAF car club. Send me a message either here or on live and I'll hook you up. We slipped down to 12th but it's only me in the club. Get in here and lets rank up!

We'll also put together a ForzaGAF spreadsheet so it's easy to see who has the game and add friends from there.

EDIT:

Perfection!

Awesome, is there a limit on how many can join the club?

Dineren

Banned
If I play on Xbox or PC for awhile does that save carry over to the other platform or is it independent? Not sure why I would switch between them since they are next to each other, but I'm curious just in case I do for some reason.

SliChillax

Now that some people are playing the game, can someone confirm how cross play works? My bro has an Xbox One and uses my account meanwhile I game on PC. Can we play online at the same time with each other with the same gamer tag?

RawNuts

Have I earned a place as a co-owner yet? I promise to keep out all the plebs.

RawNuts

Now that some people are playing the game, can someone confirm how cross play works? My bro has an Xbox One and uses my account meanwhile I game on PC. Can we play online at the same time with each other with the same gamer tag?
Not with the same gamertag. Set the Xbox as your home console and then make him a different gamertag to play on and you can then play together online.

When you say "all the plebs" you mean most of them right? I mean I'm still welcome there aren't I?
Traitorous swine! I saw your post about the OVEN club. I SEE ALL.

Megasoum

Banned
So... Is it easy to upgrade from a deluxe to ultimate version?

You guys are annoying with all that early access lol.

The worst part is that I don't really care fkr the car pass... I just want the early access.

OT is maaad man. Now we just wait for the Mighty Car Mods DLC...

tumblr_noa9f4jHzt1rpztsmo5_r1_400.gif

Edit: Zorbs, you want me to clean up our old ForzaGAF club spreadsheet and post it again here?

zorbsie

How do we join the club again? It's been ages since I did it in FH2.

After the 3rd festival location is opened the clubs section is unlocked. You'll be able to accept a club invite then.

Actually, if anyone is online now maybe we should see if club invites can be accepted before that point. I doubt it but worth a shot.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Love this series and from the little I've played of demo I can tell it's going to be another great entry. Epitaph Records radio all day!

Top Bottom