• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

Oh no...

This game again.
An ancient doom, a forgotten monster of times past.

I have... no energy to face this evil again.
I must trust on a new generation of masochists...

Biske

Yeah... It's pretty heavy on the grinding. I am noticing a difference with levelled up stats but it's just whether I can be bothered to grind for long enough to max them out. Also, I got to Tigger for the first time and every single ball I hit ends up being a foul ball.

Strangely I found Tigger to be one of the easiest. Once you get the bat in the sweet spot, just leave it there and swing away.

ahhh, The Pooh thread.

Never Die.

nVMOAxZ.gif

Cepheus

Strangely I found Tigger to be one of the easiest. Once you get the bat in the sweet spot, just leave it there and swing away.

I'll try that tomorrow. I can't take any more of it today. Though I think so far I've had the most trouble with Rabbit.

Garlador

Ugh. I just started this. WHY?!

Edit: Day 3. Just cleared Owl.

It's insane how much the "clear" total ramps up. It's crazy just eeking by with 19 necessary, and then being asked to do over 28 next round.

Cepheus

It appears that the link in the OP now leads to nothing. I think the game (the Japanese version, at least) has been taken offline.

RIP Home Run Derby

ChrisD

It appears that the link in the OP now leads to nothing. I think the game (the Japanese version, at least) has been taken offline.

RIP Home Run Derby
Nooooo!
May the Pooh Chronicles always live on regardless. Why is he playing Baseball anyways? He's a bear.

Top Bottom