• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm actually interested in how dubs will handle it.

Mai Ritteru Ponni?

Regulus Tera said:
eagle is not man

monkey can be man sometimes

but birds cannot its like evolution doesnt work that way dude

Of course it's not a man... it's an eagle man! He's like the dude who flies into battlefields and punch America's enemies!!!

wsippel

Banned
Ookami-kun said:
You can't be a man without them!
Egg laying creatures have no need for nipples, no matter how manly they are. Unless the creature in question is a platypus. An eagle isn't a platypus.

Boss Doggie

wsippel said:
Egg laying creatures have no need for nipples, no matter how manly they are. Unless the creature in question is a platypus. An eagle isn't a platypus.

Like I said, it's not an eagle. Nor a man. It's an eagle man! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH~

Now I'm imagining the dialog in Mai Ritteru Ponii

Twilight-chan is so tsundere

Uchip

Banned
wsippel said:

says the guy with a pony that has human eyes, eyelashes and expression!

Jintor

1369d8a65a5b16596795b7a1e7c12125-d3foljg.jpg

G-Fex

ThreeSix said:
A Yugioh Abridged quote immediately came to mind. (I bet you know the one) How do you do it Yami?

I don't sadly. Either "the card that inspired hundreds of bad cosplay;the dark magician girl" or "theress nothing girly about ddark magician girl"

Or grandpas "they'll never know about our secret love swordsman"

Boss Doggie

We're becoming Pinkie Pies the longer we wait!

I guess I should play tropico 3. Quick, if Celestia was El Presidente what would her background, rise to power, good traits and flaws be!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
background: unkown, she banished all the historians

rise to power:
banished her predecessors.

good traits:
picking banishment locations

flaws:
sometimes her banishment dungeons aren't cruel enough, so she tends to banish all her engineers.

tiff

Banned
I think this is the first time I've seen the Pony thread get more posts over night than the Anime thread. You're all growing up so fast.

Edit: Don't really know what's going on but I saw people mention hentai on the last page.

KtSlime

wsippel said:
I wondered myself, but it seems I flew over the Wikipedia article too quickly and didn't notice a comma. Well, now I look stupid. :)

No worries, I have a lot of knowledge on the matter, and most people needn't have to think about the classificatory system of mammals.

Anyway, will see you all in a few hours, way past my bedtime now.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I really can't understand how I still have second place in the post count rankings for this thread. This is moving so fast, and I swear there are whole pages without a single post by me.

It also makes me a little sad to see no speculation at all for today's episode. :/

Wow, what a sight to wake up to. I see we decided to not wait until the S2 OT.

I want a modded one if I'm going to wear it, but I don't know what extra to add. :(

McNum

So this Synchtube thing, do you need to set up an account first? Or do we just get a link and a password? Do I need to PM someone for that, or does everpony with a Belle Eve avatar get one?

Jintor said:
A bottle of Milk?

(I am the Milkman, my milk is delicious)
Yea, that's what I was thinking. But it seemed kind of lacking.

AceBandage said:
Old school Milk Man's hat and a bottle of milk.
Oh, adding a hat makes it so much better.

I have no editing skills. Can someone make it for me?

Chuckie

ivedoneyourmom said:
Nope, horse sexual reproduction is rather uninteresting.

That's not what your mom said.

I kid, I kid... thought you'd appreciate it with that kind of username

OMG Aero

McNum said:
So this Synchtube thing, do you need to set up an account first? Or do we just get a link and a password? Do I need to PM someone for that, or does everpony with a Belle Eve avatar get one?
I'm going to post all the details when Synchtube comes back online (If it doesn't by a certain point I'm going to see about using Livestream instead as a backup) but there won't be a password any more and you don't need an account to watch and chat. All you need to do is keep an eye on this thread for the link and details and make sure you are around for the start time.

OMG Aero said:
I'm going to post all the details when Synchtube comes back online (If it doesn't by a certain point I'm going to see about using Livestream instead as a backup) but there won't be a password any more and you don't need an account to watch and chat. All you need to do is keep an eye on this thread for the link and details and make sure you are around for the start time.
Why no password? Don't underestimate the thousands of lurkers who might be feeling a bit bored and malicious tonight.

OMG Aero

Mechanical Snowman said:
Why no password? Don't underestimate the thousands of lurkers who might be feeling a bit bored and malicious tonight.
Some people said that it would be better to not have a password in case there are any lurkers who do want to watch, and with the large amount of people coming here to see what all the avatars are about, there might some people who never watched before that want to have a look at what the fuss is all about. If there are any trolls in the chat then I should be able to kick them and if worse comes to worse I can set a password again.

McNum

OMG Aero said:
1 am here. Fair enough, I won't be sleeping by then anyway.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Like being different, but I will rock the DrCelestia Avatar for a day. Since no one on pony-gaf has ever been awesome enough to rock the Celestia avatar

Edit: And my transparency attempt fails miserably....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom