• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The I bought the DVD/Blu-ray/4k disc and don't want the digital code give away |OT|

Have a US UV copy of The Fate of the Furious (extended) up for grabs.

Best Nathalie Emmanuel, Charlize Theron or Michelle Rodriguez gif by 10:00 Eastern wins.

Lg6qlFn.gif

I have some (ultraviolet, valid until 31/12/2019):
Redeemable in france, belgium, netherlands or luxembourg:
-man of steel
-batman vs superman: dawn of justice

Redeemable in belgium, netherlands or luxembourg:
-creed (gone)
-mad max: fury road (gone)
No one here from benelux or france? :p

Okay guys, I'm back, I have two UV codes. Like the last time I want to give them away to people that never seen them and would enjoy them. Just bold the movie you want and I'll send them your way. First quote, First Serve.

First one I have is John Wick 2:

8132_tn.jpg

EDIT: TAKEN

Love this movie to death and can't wait for the third one. If you liked the first one, you'll love the second one.

Second is The Lego Batman Movie:

HO00004123.jpg

EDIT: TAKEN

A good family movie that even older Batman fans could enjoy I'm pretty sure this code still works because I put the code in for the iTunes version, but that wasn't a option, so I didn't hit redeem.

JDHarbs

Okay guys, I'm back, I have two UV codes. Like the last time I want to give them away to people that never seen them and would enjoy them. Just bold the movie you want and I'll send them your way. First quote, First Serve.

Love this movie to death and can't wait for the third one. If you liked the first one, you'll love the second one.

A good family movie that even older Batman fans could enjoy I'm pretty sure this code still works because I put the code in for the iTunes version, but that wasn't a option, so I didn't hit redeem.
Batman please? :)

CornDogg

8132_tn.jpg

HO00004123.jpg

John Wick 2, please?

I would love John Wick 2

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
hopefully this works

Go to HERE and follow the instructions to get your Ultraviolet and Digital Copy (iTunes)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1400379.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neojubei, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World -- MB-931DED8E87F5BB72 - Taken by OdysseusVA. 17 entrants total.

t1501528102z1.png

Mikurden

So just to be clear, it's dumb that it defaults to HD when UHD is also free because choosing UHD also gives you the right/option to view in HD or SD, right?

Also, when you view your library, each title has a little + in the top right when you hover over it which can be toggled to a - by clicking it. Does anyone know what this does?

Syriel

How does Fandango Now work, Syriel?

Like VUDU, but with a crappier UI. ;)

FandangoNow used to be M-Go. If you have a Roku, it is integrated with the main UI.

Most movies on FN are UV enabled. Some (like Sharknado) aren't.

FN has been giving away a free movie every few months, so it's worth having an account. Of the four freebies I've gotten, three have been UV enabled which means they port elsewhere.

So just to be clear, it's dumb that it defaults to HD when UHD is also free because choosing UHD also gives you the right/option to view in HD or SD, right?

Also, when you view your library, each title has a little + in the top right when you hover over it which can be toggled to a - by clicking it. Does anyone know what this does?

1) Yes, that's correct. There is no reason to buy SD or HD when UHD is free. Every resolution automatically includes all lower resolutions (true for any streaming service).

2) Don't know offhand. Honestly, I only have a FN account for the freebies.

BumRush

Like VUDU, but with a crappier UI. ;)

FandangoNow used to be M-Go. If you have a Roku, it is integrated with the main UI.

Most movies on FN are UV enabled. Some (like Sharknado) aren't.

FN has been giving away a free movie every few months, so it's worth having an account. Of the four freebies I've gotten, three have been UV enabled which means they port elsewhere..

Ahh, thanks! Wish Sharknado was UV but free is free

Mikurden

1) Yes, that's correct. There is no reason to buy SD or HD when UHD is free. Every resolution automatically includes all lower resolutions (true for any streaming service).

2) Don't know offhand. Honestly, I only have a FN account for the freebies.

Thanks!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Hm I tried redeeming 2 and 3 on my VUDU app and it wouldn't let me click on the bar to type in the title. I probably missed them both already, but any idea what happened? I've redeemed on the app successfully before.

Top Bottom