• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DJMAX Respect |OT| Press DJ For MAX Respect

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I'd like an invite too - where else am I going to complain about how hard mission mode is?

Edit: The invite in the previous post is still active. I'm in, thanks!

Shin

Banned
Is it a new Guilty Gear related gear/note combination in the video or it is already in the game?

From the article I linked:
Back when DJMAX Respect’s November 9, 2017 Japanese release date was announced back in August 2017, we learned Arc System Works would have Guilty Gear tracks as a first-print bonus. Now, we know exactly what those songs will be. People who purchase the Japanese version of the game shortly after launch will get three Guilty Gear songs with it.

Glas

Hello, there's currently a Halloween event on PSN until October 31th, where you can get a 8% discount voucher for Asian PSN (10% off if you have PS+), this works perfectly with HK and SG regions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grikLccokqs

Follow the video, and save the code for when new DJMAX Respect DLC get's released or for Trilogy dlc if you haven't got already

Codes will be sent by November 17th and will be valid from 21th november to 28th november

Top Bottom