• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DmC |OT| No, F*ck You!

dreamfall

That OT Title tag made me wonder what this was all about!

Ah, Dante & Ninja Theory. Good OT, been replaying some DMC4 to get in the spirit. Probably won't pick this up until later though.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
DMC |OT| And Dino was his name-o

Release dates
PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
JP January 17, 2013
NA January 15, 2013
EU January 18, 2013

Microsoft Windows
January 25, 2013

For all our new players
i302QQsrHNQ89.gif

For all our longtime players
0174_25758.gif

Reviews
vvf2p.png

Amazing.

Crawl

You can get DMC for $37.50 at checkout using GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1 and you can get $2 back or $3 GMG credit back.

Chairhome

Gonna get the PC version. I think a lot of this pre-release hate is unjustified, and I think the game will prove people wrong.

I thought this was your standard rant thread against the reboot until I saw the opening post and realised it was the OT. Eugh.

antitrop

Gonna get the PC version. I think a lot of this pre-release hate is unjustified, and I think the game will prove people wrong.
I actually kind of feel the same way.
I'm not getting this full price, though. Steam summer sale or Amazon sales most likely.
My gaming goal for 2013 is to stop buying every game I'm remotely interested in on Day 1 at full price like I did for pretty much every game in 2012.

Ein Bear

You guys care far, far too much about the lack of two letters in the Thread Title, fucking hell.

Anyway, I still can't get over the lack of lock-on in the demo, the combat feels so much worse without it. Will be waiting on impressions before I pull the trigger.

Radec

Release dates
PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
JP January 17, 2013
NA January 15, 2013
EU January 18, 2013

Microsoft Windows
January 25, 2013

For all our new players
i302QQsrHNQ89.gif

For all our longtime players
0174_25758.gif

Reviews
vvf2p.png

:lol

rikichi

nice OP. all these closeted haters of the game will come out in droves and buy this.

got mines on pre order. cant wait!

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
nice OP. all these closeted haters of the game will come out in droves and buy this.

got mines on pre order. cant wait!

What's a closeted hater? I don't think you're using that word right.

Or maybe you're implying everyone who hates the game is a secret homosexual. I think you could get in trouble for that!

Tizoc

I say that anyone who wants to play this game should get the PC/Steam ver. since it'll run at 60 FPS.

On Greenmangaming.com, it can be bought for under $40-
http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2013/01/25-prepurchase-voucher.html
I think there is another code that offers a 20% discount on titles but I don't know if works with this.
Oh and you can reclaim $2 if you make your purchase as well, so technically speaking you can get it for around $35.

how many copies left to sell to reach those 5 million

I say that anyone who wants to play this game should get the PC/Steam ver. since it'll run at 60 FPS.

On Greenmangaming.com, it can be bought for under $40-
http://blog.greenmangaming.com/2013/01/25-prepurchase-voucher.html
I think there is another code that offers a 20% discount on titles but I don't know if works with this.
Oh and you can reclaim $2 if you make your purchase as well, so technically speaking you can get it for around $35.

35 usd for this masterpiece. how can anyone resist

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
More interested in this than the last few DMC games, hope it doesn't disappoint like RE6 did.

lherre

Accurate

Release dates
PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360
JP January 17, 2013
NA January 15, 2013
EU January 18, 2013

Microsoft Windows
January 25, 2013

For all our new players
i302QQsrHNQ89.gif