• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix - Murdered: Soul Suspects teaser site (360/PS3/PC, Eidos, 2013) [Image]

Hanmik

new update.. "where am I?"

http://cdn.sqexeu.com/files/murdered//files/evidence/Exhibit_B.jpg

Exhibit_B.jpg

ekim

Did someone already trace that number with the old area code? Full information (address...) has a paywall everywhere.

ekim

We have the following stores there :
Sea Breeze Consignment
Lighthouse Banking
Harmony Grove Antiques
Hook & Lure --> Bait & Tackle shop

All signs point to a city located at the sea.

ekim

I reversed the numbers and it ends up being this :
278-266-3527

This is Ann Arbor in Michigan near lake michigan/lake erie - fits better.

IHaveIce

Banned
Wait .. a new current gen game tat releases in 2014?

This is stupid, won't buy it unless the Next Gen consoles have against all odds still Backwards compatibility

ekim

cool..

there is a "Salem Harmony Grove cemetery".. but that is in Massachusetts.

Well there is also Winston-Salem in North Carolina (NC) but entering salem or salemncusa in the evidence prompt doesn't work.

Edit:
and again my last tweet was faved ("faving my tweet means something, right? :eek: I've tried to put that into the evidence prompt - but nada. Nothing happens.")

ekim

you are quite a detective... !

but how does that help us..?

I have no idea. He asked "Where Am I" and Salem is probably the right answer. Now I just need to know where to use this info.

wait a second - let's have another look to the meta info of the evidence.jpg

Hanmik

is Salem North Carolina even a harbour city..?

Salem massachusetts is a harbour city... and it has a Harmony Grove thing..

and I think the twitter is a BIG hint.. it says MA · murdered.com now.. not Ronan as it used to..

ekim

HA!
Got it!

New login for http://murdered.com/evidence/
salemmausa

There is a mp3 file in the new zip.

You can hear shattering glass and some drops(?) - I guess it represents how the victim was tossed through a window as you can see it on the evidence.jpg

Hanmik

I did as well as playing it very slow and very fast; I also zoomed in the wave form.

edit: I should play it slow backwards
edit2: that sounds creepy as hell.

I just ran your name backwards... MIKE...
lol only kidding, don´t have to be a detective to get that

edit - they keep changing the Twitter account

Salem, MA, USA · murdered.com

lol

ekim

Question is now : do we have to continue or should we wait for new hints?

€: If I play it back very slow there 2 drops of glasspieces sound like churchbell. So 2am?

Hanmik

Question is now : do we have to continue or should we wait for new hints?

wait for new...

we have the first evidence from : Ronan (the photo).. and now from: Salemmausa (the MP3).

I guess we need the mp3 for the next part, just like we needed the picture for this hint.

ekim

wait for new...

we have the first evidence from : Ronan (the photo).. and now from: Salemmausa (the MP3).

I guess we need the mp3 for the next part, just like we needed the picture for this hint.

But we could've found the MP3 without the "Where am I" hint. They just wanted the people to keep searching I guess? Or wait: the login prompt was locked to 5 chars before today, iirc. mh.

Hanmik

But we could've found the MP3 without the "Where am I" hint. They just wanted the people to keep searching I guess? Or wait: the login prompt was locked to 5 chars before today, iirc. mh.

yeah now it is "max 10 characters"

Top Bottom