• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
There is almost nothing on earth cuter than baby bunnies. I don't know why nature decided to make them so cute.

Sometimes they show up in my yard during breeding season or whatever.

629a010e16247abef00fbe0dca7f61f3.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Would a racist look like this?

iBmPeHRl.jpg

Yes. A racist can look like anyone. Even your closest family, friends, and loved-ones. Only by not looking away from this glaring societal problem and with respectful conversation can we begin to solve the problems affecting minorities throughout the world. Not me though. I'm not a racist. I have had a black friend. In high school. So not racist.

Would a racist look like this?

iBmPeHRl.jpg

Yes. A racist can look like anyone. Even your closest family, friends, and loved-ones. Only by not looking away from this glaring societal problem and with respectful conversation can we begin to solve the problems affecting minorities throughout the world. Not me though. I'm not a racist. I have had a black friend. In high school. So not racist.

You're wearing flannel. You're either a racist or a lesbian.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You're wearing flannel. You're either a racist or a lesbian.

I'm sure there's racist lesbians

Maybe I am a lesbian. I listen to Jenny Owen Youngs and have seen Tegan and Sara live, I almost dated that Bi chick, I hang with other lesbians, these jeans look great, short nails and great hair, etc.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I wish I could rock Rendle's clothing style >_>

You're in the OP. You're Hanzo.

Sorry about the hangover. I'd probably be right there with you if I hadn't forgotten my ID last night, and if the drink that people offered to share with me wasn't a Bloody Mary mixed with beer.
Oh, I'm blind. Or close enough. Tiny mobile screen and newly awoken bleary eyes don't contribute well to sight. Thanks.

Em we decided a few threads ago that flannel doesn't have to be lesbian. I wear flannel all the time.

Xiao Hu

Oh, I'm blind. Or close enough. Tiny mobile screen and newly awoken bleary eyes don't contribute well to sight. Thanks.

Em we decided a few threads ago that flannel doesn't have to be lesbian. I wear flannel all the time.

I have bad news for you but good ones for Justin :D

Jobbs

Banned
I wish Ghibli movies were on any streaming services. Such a pain having to get a physical disc.

BTW I'm still not sure what to think of A Flame in the Flood, but I'm going to play it more and figure it out. I like the Don't Starvey stuff but I don't like the river boaty stuff.

Buying you more flannel shirts to step up that lesbian game? I bet you would be successful with girls
compared to the nowadays me at least.

Well you're not wrong. Basically all my male friends are either coworkers or dating my girlfriends. When I want to hang out with someone I generally choose women.

No, Justin's helping me out today. Doesn't have to work and wanted to see everything, so I'm sneaking him in.

Xiao Hu

Well you're not wrong. Basically all my male friends are either coworkers or dating my girlfriends. When I want to hang out with someone I generally choose women.

No, Justin's helping me out today. Doesn't have to work and wanted to see everything, so I'm sneaking him in.

Oh, that's cool of him. I hate conventions to be honest, went the first 3 years to Gamescom because the trade fare is like 15 minutes from my flat. But it got worse and worse with every year so I have skipped them ever since. Just can't imagine how stressful it must be for the exhibitors :/

FUME5

👺

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The homophobia is disgusting, but so is the design too ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I personally dont care about the design. I would have preferred the Xbox button at the center to have the rainbow than the whole controller.

Honestly it even look good on the manaquins.
you're right!
because it's hot in a careless kind of way. especially topped off with a base cap. it's a really American style. I don't see it much around here maybe that's also why I like it. it also looks like whatever person is wearing it could a) be a Mountie b) is ready to get his/her dog and go into the woods with me at any given time.
2870557ac235c26fb16511904868e750.jpg

ryan-gosling-flannel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom