• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Youtube video's that de'serve more view's

Melchiah

Not a YouTube video, but definitely worth seeing.

Keloid: http://vimeo.com/75781782
(contains slightly NSFW mannequins, I presume)

In a not too distant future, societies of all countries come to rely on an intricate network of artificial intelligence devices designed to bring efficacy to man's life. Yet, man continues to devour himself in useless wars. A strong political hierarchy now divides all powers into three factions, and A. I. devices rapidly gain ground as efficiency becomes a priority.
As social revolts grow worse everyday, authorities seek ways to control their citizens. They decide to carry out a series of tests that will determine not only whether some crucial powers can be transferred to non human entities, but also whether man is ready to yield those powers.
The world has become a cell for all man and women, who withstand and endure their lives, rather than living them. Machines might have found a solution.
From now on, you are set free. ..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keloid is not about robots, it is about men. Big Lazy Robot created this spec film -- more than two years in the making -- with the purpose of giving free reign to the creative aspects of production that many times are so much missed during profit work. And yes, we enjoyed the ride!

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Today Make A Wish received a wish for Georgina who is aged 15. Georgina is losing her battle with grade 4 liver and lung cancer which was only diagnosed four months ago. She may have as little as a few days left - we really don't know.

Georgina is a singer and has a natural talent. The only thing keeping her going is the thought of people hearing, and loving, her music. Her cover of 'I Can't Make You Love Me' has so far had over 86 000 hits, which means so much to her.

We are asking you all to please watch and share her video. Watching the views rise means the world to Georgina, who is now at home as there is nothing more that can be done for her. Her condition has stopped her from singing but she loves to know her music is being heard...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFJ8l4IVw7I

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Can someone help me find a video?

I've tried searching for it on GAF, but I can't seem to find it. It's also pretty generic, so I can't seem to find it on YouTube itself. Someone had made a thread for it, I think.

It's basically a little crew, or something, who make special effects. The video had a Halloween/scary movie theme, and it basically had little clips of things featured in scary movies. One of them had light bulbs going on and off, and then one had a guy basically being split into parts, with his appendages still moving. It wasn't gory at all, and it almost looked like stop motion animation.

RevDM

Banned
This thread is almost as old as my membership, and it better keep the same name when it reaches the comment max in 2025.

Pilgore

Neo Member
Hello everyone.

I couldn't find any "hey I'm new here!" threads so I figured I'd just use this thread as a introduction/shameless plug.

I'm Pilgore, I think I registered here like 6 months ago or something I never got verified. I recently checked again and saw I could finally post on the forums!

I have a YouTube channel that focuses on machinima and some other bits and bobs about Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Heaven't been very actively lately but that might change soon!

This is the 4th episode of a machinima series I worked on last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jBzXaGNYlw

Cheers!

Melchiah

Peacock Spider
https://youtu.be/VEAMq3y0950

Courtship display of the peacock spider Maratus mungaich. This species can be found around Perth in Western Australia. This is the only footage of this species in existence.
Music in order of appearance:
So Far So Good (Olive Musique)
Mr. Brown (Alex Beaulieu)
Rubber Duckie (Olive Musique)

Can't make new topics cuz I'm still a loljunior.
Thought this was pretty funny.
Girl thanks bear for not eating her kayak. As the bear approaches her, she pepper sprays it. Bear replies by eating her kayak.
Link

eXistor

I don't like bumping old threads, but I feel Lame Genie deserve more views and subs. These guys are one of the better videogame cover bands out there. Most similar bands sound like shit imo, but these guys actually sound professional and they have a measily 319 subs.

Top Bottom