• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire |OT| Hoenn Finally Confirmed

Muku

How many codes can you get at a gamestop location?

Depends on your GameStop. One downtown here used to be kind of stingy. As of last couple times they've been a bit more generous. Yesterday I went in and was asked how many I wanted. I was with two others, so I asked for one of each of us. (I really needed more but meh.)

I'm going back down there today. I'm going to try to get a few more to meet the needs of a few folks here. I hope I can do so.

Edit: Sent out some PMs to folks who have asked me for a Volcanion/Volcanion code recently. If you've asked recently, check your PMs. I only have enough for folks who asked, so I apologize if anyone else is looking for them.

Edit 2: Spent a while but managed to get a Modest 30 - 31 / 0 - 1 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 Volcanion. I'm sold.

Edit 3:

Looking for a US Volcanion code.
Please PM me if you have a spare one.

Got ya covered. :)

Tanwo

I just remembered that the Global Link for Gen 6 is going to close at the end of the month. Is there any item that can’t be obtained in-game and only through PGL? Or anything else interesting to spend PokeMiles?

I just remembered that the Global Link for Gen 6 is going to close at the end of the month. Is there any item that can’t be obtained in-game and only through PGL? Or anything else interesting to spend PokeMiles?

Heart Scales, PP Ups, and Rare Candies are half off, which might be the best value. You could also grab an Ability Capsule if you have a ton of Miles to burn and don't feel like grinding the BP for one.

Tanwo

Heart Scales, PP Ups, and Rare Candies are half off, which might be the best value. You could also grab an Ability Capsule if you have a ton of Miles to burn and don't feel like grinding the BP for one.

Well, I don’t think I have enough for an Ability Capsule, so I guess I’ll just stock up on the other items. Thanks!

Phoenixus

This is gonna be a real shot in the dark, but does anyone have a spare Meloetta and Genesect they'd be willing to trade away? They are the last two mon I need to complete my Living Dex. I'm okay with waiting for the next two month giveaways if need be, but I was really hoping to complete it before Sun and Moon came out.

Mael

Finally was done with Delta episode.
With how everyone was down on that sequence I expected crapola but in the end it was a nice send off to Hoenn.
Would have been better to get the Groudon/Kyogre match up but the Deoxys part was incredible.
I don't want crap legendaries so I only caught L@tios and Groudon and never used to them to not mess up their training.
Now I have Hasty Ray with 31 in PV/Attack/Speed.
I didn't hate the results so I kept it, I feel like I could reset for a better nature but -def+defsp isn't horrible although the best would have been spd+atksp- (because extremeSpeed, dragon Ascent are both physical and there's nice dragon physical to pair it with if needed).

Really wanted to finish Delta Episode before sync meant nothing anymore

Now to be done with Pokemon Y before my Arceus cards are worthless...
I had 2 Volcanyon cards but I kept one and the other is for a friend :/

Muku

Hey there :) Can we do our pending trades on the weekend? Would love to get this done before SM. :)

Sure. Send me a PM on pending trades so I can prep them. Been playing FF Curtain Call lately and out of touch with Pokemon for now. x_x (Even though I really should be getting back to my shiny legendary hunt. It's been a year since I've done that. Ugh.)

Zero_IYAD

The last is Meloetta, but that is a download event starting December 1.
Awesome!
That makes Genesect the last one I need a code for :D !
Hope someone has an extra.
Our community's been super nice to me the whole year & I think I managed to get every single one of these event Pokemon so far.

Muku

Awesome!
That makes Genesect the last one I need a code for :D !
Hope someone has an extra.
Our community's been super nice to me the whole year & I think I managed to get every single one of these event Pokemon so far.

Sent you a PM.

Will probably have extra Genesect code or two, but will wait on replies from folks before I divy any out.

Ahnez

Well, Genesect is one of the last mons I'm missing.

College this semester was pretty brutal, I even missed Volcanion (but I know there will be at least one wifi event of him)

turbocat

May not be exactly the right place, but I'm looking for a shiny Krabby. It's meant as a birthday gift for a friend. I have some shiny event legendary beasts or a shiny Starly that I'd offer in return. Let me know if you have one!

Ahnez

You're welcome. :D

Edit: Well, was going to post I had an extra Genesect code this morning, but was pre-empted by a PM that asked for one. XD I do however have one extra Volcanion code if anyone needs one.
Um, well.. I actually missed on Volcanion.. If its not a problem, I would be happy :p

pariah164

I've missed out on almost every Pokemon this year. Mostly because I didn't know about them. I'm really only salty that I missed out on Shaymin, yet again.

Muku

Sorry for double post, but I have new news. I has 2 1 more Genesect codes to give away. Ended up going to a GameStop way out of the way since I was already at that mall. Hit my PM box if you need. US codes.

All gone. :)

Edit: Finally have time to claim my own Genesect and maint? FFS are you serious? It'll be another four years before I get this kind of time. ><

lupinko

Since the Sun and Moon thread has mainly lax / casual / new players just going through the rhythms. I decided to just post these again here:

https://imgur.com/a/5pV83

I wasn't expecting them because I was just trying to breed for females with the right nature and egg moves for Litten.

Popplio was a modest Korean Wingul with a sassy Japanese Popplio.

Litten was an impish Japanese ditto with an adamant English Litten.

I was wondering if MM was even more relaxed in this game compared to Gen 6. Because remember this is without the Shiny Charm (which no one can get legally until Pokebank is updated for SM).

I was wondering if MM was even more relaxed in this game compared to Gen 6. Because remember this is without the Shiny Charm (which no one can get legally until Pokebank is updated for SM).
You get the Shiny Charm from completing the Alolan Dex in SM.

Also, the shiny chance is unchanged (1/4096), as confirmed by ppl looking into the game as well as an ingame NPC telling you outright that it's "about 1 in 4000".

lupinko

You get the Shiny Charm from completing the Alolan Dex in SM.

Also, the shiny chance is unchanged (1/4096), as confirmed by ppl looking into the game as well as an ingame NPC telling you outright that it's "about 1 in 4000".

Oh okay, then that's even better! Although with bank I would just bring up my living dex. Lol

I'll put my starters with egg moves to good use then. :)

All codes are NA codes.

I have 12 Arceus codes. Expires November 30, 2016
I have 2 Volcanion codes. Expires January 31, 2017
I have 16 Genesect codes. Expires February 28, 2017

PMs only. First come first serve. I will answer when I can.

I am also crossposting to the mythical pokemon distribution thread as I had a surplus of Darkrai codes that were never redeemed :/

All codes have been given out. Sorry.

Andrefpvs

Does anyone have an European Volcanion code? It's the only Pokémon I'm missing, and once again my country missed out on it :(

I can give an European Shiny Xerneas code in exchange. Thanks :)

That's good. I thought Nintendo/GF would deprecate them for Gen 6 like they did with Gen 5.

Nah, that was different circumstances. Wii/DS was on its last legs and I *think* Nintendo didn't own the servers.

This time 3DS is still pretty much alive and Nintendo has full control.

lupinko

Nah, that was different circumstances. Wii/DS was on its last legs and I *think* Nintendo didn't own the servers.

This time 3DS is still pretty much alive and Nintendo has full control.

Yeah I don't think Nintendo is going to kill it off while people are playing. And the old service wasn't theirs since they were just usinf Gamespy. While Wii can't play online anymore I think its Eshop is still up. If Nintendo can still make money off it or know that people still use it, they'll continue to support it.

Anyway anyone have a HA Tyrunt, I don't want to breed my event one. And same goes for a female Goomy in a Premier ball with the HA. The HA is crap compared to Sap Sipper, but I still want it anyway. Getting back into breeding projects.

I'm asking here since my production line is in Gen 6, the SM thread wouldn't help.

Oh right HA Mudkip too.

Yeah I don't think Nintendo is going to kill it off while people are playing. And the old service wasn't theirs since they were just usinf Gamespy. While Wii can't play online anymore I think its Eshop is still up. If Nintendo can still make money off it or know that people still use it, they'll continue to support it.

Anyway anyone have a HA Tyrunt, I don't want to breed my event one. And same goes for a female Goomy in a Premier ball with the HA. The HA is crap compared to Sap Sipper, but I still want it anyway. Getting back into breeding projects.

I'm asking here since my production line is in Gen 6, the SM thread wouldn't help.

Oh right HA Mudkip too.

I can get you the Tyrunt, won't be free till Sunday though.

Also I've been trying to get a HA Caterpie on GTS for like a year with no dice...can anyone help me out?

Top Bottom