• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Acrylic7

Love the quality of my Black Sheep Dunks so much that I'm not going to sell em. They just look too good. So good I think I'm going to cop these next.

nike-sb-dunk-low-reverse-shark-03.jpg

golem

Love the quality of my Black Sheep Dunks so much that I'm not going to sell em. They just look too good. So good I think I'm going to cop these next.

I do prefer the Black Sheep's suede over my Silver Box's. Hopefully they keep using that fuzzy stuff

Reckoner

How do you all feel about the Huarache trend?

They seem to be everywhere and grew on me. Tried a pair yesterday and was surprised at how comfy they are.

How do you all feel about the Huarache trend?

They seem to be everywhere and grew on me. Tried a pair yesterday and was surprised at how comfy they are.
The GOAT. Huarache NM.

More comfortable than Ultra Boosts. Probably my favourite pair of sneakers. Unfortunately my B/W pair have holes in them from wearing them too much and Nike killed the line after a short run.

Reckoner

Good looks

I almost bought a pair of Air Huarache yesterday that were 60% off and were a nice colorway. Unfortunately they only had a full size up and felt a bit loose.

acohrs

The GOAT. Huarache NM.

More comfortable than Ultra Boosts. Probably my favourite pair of sneakers. Unfortunately my B/W pair have holes in them from wearing them too much and Nike killed the line after a short run.

I liked the idea behind the shoes but the CWs I saw in stores were shocking

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Those are 👌

How do they feel and fit?

Pretty comfortable, only worn them a few times to the shops. Quite tight getting them on so I've just loosened the laces to slip on for now. Toe area is also tight but I imagine it will stretch with use.

nike-sb-dunk-low-reverse-shark-03.jpg

They're pretty great, aren't they?

Hoping to get these soon. Saw them in person and the suede quality is pretty good.

I was surprised at how much more I liked them in person. I think it was because they weren't as white as I thought they'd be.

acohrs

Agreed. It's why I bit on the orange box SB dunks due to all the padding. I love the CWs for a lot of the new SB dunk lows but seeing them as the pro model kills my interests immediately.

Love my orange box so dunks. Had the Brookland projects before that which was a nice CW but they're used to hell and have been retired.

Reckoner

Got myself the Air Huarache Run PRM neutral grey and the Nike Air Max QS black/anthracite. The Huarache were 50% off and the Air Max 30%. Can't wait for them to arrive.

Acrylic7

Hmm I guess everyone saving their money this week. I want to go to the mall and look out for the beige sf1s.

I cant buy shoes from the mall anymore.
Ever since I noticed the difference in quality. I think they send all of the grade B and lower shoes to retailers while the actual factory websites keep the Grade A stuff.

I cant buy shoes from the mall anymore.
Ever since I noticed the difference in quality. I think they send all of the grade B and lower shoes to retailers while the actual factory websites keep the Grade A stuff.

🤔

I usually buy my stuff directly from Adidas or Nike from their actual stores tbh. For my NMDs though, I was fine with picking them up at Finish Line considering they were the only ones who actually had a pair at the time that I could buy.

Haven't really noticed any difference in quality between b&m vs. online.

Zekes!

I'm thinking of getting the AJXIII Black Cats if they continue to sit over the next few months.

While I was looking at them on NDC I noticed that they still have AJ1 Ying Yangs in stock in most (if not all) sizes. Fuck, I might just reup on a second pair to deadstock. I get a lot of wear outta my black pair.

The Switch is eating my sneaker budget tho

I'm thinking of getting the AJXIII Black Cats if they continue to sit over the next few months.

While I was looking at them on NDC I noticed that they still have AJ1 Ying Yangs in stock in most (if not all) sizes. Fuck, I might just reup on a second pair to deadstock. I get a lot of wear outta my black pair.

The Switch is eating my sneaker budget tho

You can get the yin yangs for about 100$ at some places.

So, what's the best way to clean primeknit...

-_-

I've watched a lot of youtube videos about that, and what i started with was going with a super soft bristle brush with soap on the Primeknit and see if its clean enough. After that go ahead and try the cold cycle wash (in a delicates bag) if you're still not satisfied with the outcome.

acohrs

Nice NMD looks, like a gum sole on trainers

Wearing my Nike SB dunk low Orange Boxes today, these things are growing on me so much. Only problem is they don't go with slim or skinny trousers, need to wear them with wide legged stuff

One day I'll get through on some yeezys, one day.

It sucks because I live next to the border and it's feezy season every day. I see one pair of pirate blacks and turtle doves every day. And I don't even work a job where I see a lot of people but it never fails for me to run into a pair.

Top Bottom