• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

ReiGun

Are there even any other heels on the roster besides Rowan? You've got Sin Cara, Mojo, Harper and Tye without a match to bulk up the PPV, but they're all faces.
Aiden English. And I think that's it, unless you want to include James Ellsworth.

somedevil

Are there even any other heels on the roster besides Rowan? You've got Sin Cara, Mojo, Harper and Tye without a match to bulk up the PPV, but they're all faces.

English and Rusev

Right now the card could be:

Title match
Women's title match
tag title match
Money in the bank men
Money in the bank women

Anth0ny

oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck they're doing the thing

future of commercials right here. in an era of people dvring and fastforwarding through commercials or looking at twitter during commercials. gotta do something to keep peoples eyes and ears on the tv screen.

I don't get why they don't do this all the time. It's better than the thing they did before that had you go to the app to watch the matches during commercials.

I don't get why they don't do this all the time. It's better than the thing they did before that had you go to the app to watch the matches during commercials.

Some advertisers in the past have been averse to buying ad spots where they have to share the screen with something else.

But it seems that the test run USA did last year indicated it worked better than normal ads, so they are doing it permanently on SD as a more advanced run.

Will probably move to Raw as well if it works.

Top Bottom