• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Schedule and News Summary -- JUNE 15-17

GDGF said:
chiwatabomb6di.jpg
It's weird now that I know who she is.

slider

Sentry said:
I just may cry if Starhawk doesn't make a show. Really interested to see what Natal/Move have in store, i'm sure there will be some cool stuff to show. Oh yeah, and LBP2/KZ3 etc etc.

Whilst, like an eager youngster, I expect lots of surprises Starhawk's the one thing I really want to see. I want to believe.

Chris R

Is the Natal event going to be live in any shape or form? Or will they be putting a big ass NDA over everything that happened during it until they stream it?

NIGHT-

Crap, I have to work during all the major conferences =/.

Anyone know if any site will have the conferences up for download/ later streaming? I feel pretty nerdy but just reading the info from the conferences is not enough, I need to actually watch them :>

slider

NIGHT- said:
Crap I have to work during all the major conferences =/.

Anyone know if any site will have the conferences up for download/ later streaming?

It could be worse. I'm flying on the day of the Nintendo and Sony conferences. Hope the airpost has plenty of wifi spots.

NIGHT- said:
Crap, I have to work during all the major conferences =/.

Anyone know if any site will have the conferences up for download/ later streaming? I feel pretty nerdy but just reading the info from the conferences is not enough, I need to actually watch them :>

IGN, GS and GT will all have them up for download later in the day.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Xyphie said:
Will there be a GAF E3 IRC this year?

There will probably be one, but it will not be posted in the forum as to avoid the problems we faced in E3 2008 when people went crazy with the IRC shit. Every 5 posts there was someone asking for info.

It will probably be the same channel and server as previous years. I am not managing it so no idea =P. Now let this be the last of this topic ;-)

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
I kinda miss all the paranoid speculation that Microsoft is going to leave the gaming industry. That stuff was hilarious in the lead up to E3 last year :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Router said:
I kinda miss all the paranoid speculation that Microsoft is going to leave the gaming industry. That stuff was hilarious in the lead up to E3 last year :lol

Didn't you know? EA is buying them dude.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Typo: Sony: Tuesday June 15 11:30AM/2:30PM EST

Correct?

slider said:
It could be worse. I'm flying on the day of the Nintendo and Sony conferences. Hope the airpost has plenty of wifi spots.

Same here. Blah

I can't wait for the inevitable leaks of blurry, partially obscured pictures from the convention center and the crazy speculation that ensues.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
ICallItFutile said:
Typo: Sony: Tuesday June 15 11:30AM/2:30PM EST

Correct?

Same here. Blah

I used Gametrailers times. They are calling it at 3:00pm but you are not the first one to point this out to me so maybe it is wrong.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I have never intentionally taken time off for E3, but I just happen to have vacation days on the 15th and 16th. Should be legendary.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
LovingSteam said:
Umm don't we have a thread for each company? Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft usually have their own threads.

Yeah but there's also a general one with general info, hype, misc talk, etc.

(asking dibs on the Microsoft thread! I want to do it for 3rd year in a row! :lol )

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nice thread, bruddah. I thought that we was gonna wait until a day or two before the actual event but whatev.

Go killzone3, go lbp3, go gears of war 3 and 3DS and Natal yay

I call dibbs on the OT for the Acclaim conference.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Relix said:
I used Gametrailers times. They are calling it at 3:00pm but you are not the first one to point this out to me so maybe it is wrong.

IGN has it as 11:30 PST which is 2:30 EST. It can't be 3:00, times zones don't work that way.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
ICallItFutile said:
IGN has it as 11:30 PST which is 2:30 EST. It can't be 3:00, times zones don't work that way.

Oh crap I just noticed that mistake :lol :lol . It's been fixed =P

cacildo

If every single event turns out to be shitty ill quit gaming.

I dont know... Zelda on rails? Move pointer funcionality sucking? Natal being the next shovelware dumpster on the market?

There´s a lot of things that can go wrong at this E3.

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
Sony's E3 conference this year is gonna be out of this world! :D I'm hyped for many PS3 games, but Last Guardian is the ONE game that I want to see sooooooo damn bad!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I got banned back in April and, being my first, it wasn't supposed to be lifed until July. Needlesst to say, it was recently lifted* and now I get to experience my first of many GAF E3s. :D

I said some bloke would be a "fucking idiot" if his post meant what I thought it did. Turns out it didn't, so technically the insult didn't apply and I apologised accordingly. Still, I was banned for "insult flinging". I visited a GAF thread 3'ish weeks ago and discovered I was no longer banned.

Davey Cakes

Shadowlink said:
Nice OP! Can't to see what's in store for all 3 companies this year.
Also, ZELDA!
Same here. For me, it's all about those two things (mostly Zelda, though), with everything else being bonus material.

Beth Cyra

Rash said:
That's great. They usually only do one hour.

Hey that means we can still let them do all there talking and pie charts and that extra hour might be used for real reveals and game play demos.

Top Bottom