• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

The last few days have been a living hell for me. G1 is a life saver. Chin up, brother.
Hope things work out for you, brother.
tumblr_osg8jyT73B1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

Menome

Back from the doctor with a bunch of pills and a mouth-spray. Now to beat this infection like Randy Savage beat Ric Flair at WMVIII:

rzcPtCH.jpg

The best bet is to try and get into the pre-sale. It usually happens a few days before the tickets go on sale to the public. I'm not sure if people still camp out. I usually just go to the arena and buy at the box office since the services fees are a pain.

If you know anyone that has season tickets for anything at the arena, they usually get early grabs at tickets and could help you

Tyvm for the advice.

Also, top 5

1. Ric Flair
2. Randy Savage
3. Muta
4. Jericho
5. New Jack

Honorable mentions to Lance Storm and The Rock.

Zach

Join the Menome Club and we'll send you out a free* baseball cap, pack of six stickers and a signed Menome trading card. You'll receive a newsletter every three months telling you what Menome's been up to, as well as the up-to-date Menome Catalogue where you can buy your own Menome clothes, toys and accessories. The more you buy, the more Menome Points you earn, which you can trade in for super prizes!**

*Initial 12-month subscription at £9.99 per month required.

**Points expire after 6 months.
Can I do you?

orioto

Good Art™
You know what i was listening to some podcast for battleground predictions on youtube, and well, some of them actually forgot to talk about the AJ/Owens match, or remembered at the end.

You can tell when WWE ruins everything.

Smoke some green

Cannabis was always a weird thing for me. When I started smoking it used to make me have massive panic attacks. But after a week or so as my tolerance built it would make me chill and I loved it. Problem for me is, I would end up burning through 1/2 oz a week if not more. Addictive personality and all that. But it certainly can help. Still better than relying on alcohol too.

Beefy

Cannabis was always a weird thing for me. When I started smoking it used to make me have massive panic attacks. But after a week or so as my tolerance built it would make me chill and I loved it. Problem for me is, I would end up burning through 1/2 oz a week if not more. Addictive personality and all that. But it certainly can help. Still better than relying on alcohol too.

Was it low THC? Loads of people make the mistake of smoking weed high on THC which fucks up people with anxiety etc. I smoke it about 3 times a week, but then a lot of my family does as well.

Was it low THC? Loads of people make the mistake of smoking weed high on THC which fucks up people with anxiety etc. I smoke it about 3 times a week, but then a lot of my family does as well.

Yeah it was heavy indica. It is harder to get high THC strains here. I just abused it. As my tolerance raised, the more I needed to smoke. My mistake. This was 10 years or so ago. I ended up experiencing some stuff that helped me overcome my anxiety (for the most part) and did away with green over that time. I'm getting in control of my alcohol use now, the thing that makes that hard is the social aspect. Every few days someone wants to hang out for a drink, hard to get away from.

My dad retired a couple of years ago, all he does is surf and smoke now, heh. After years of not being able to he is loving life.

Top favorite wrestlers in NJPW

1. Tomohiro Ishii
  2. Kota Ibushi
  3. Kenny Omega
  4. Sanada
  5. Tama Tonga
  6. Tetsuya Naito
  7. Hiroshi Tanahashi
  8. Ricochet
  9. Kushida

Honorable mentions: Bad Luck Fale, EVIL, and Michael Elgin

Beefy

Yeah it was heavy indica. It is harder to get high THC strains here. I just abused it. As my tolerance raised, the more I needed to smoke. My mistake. This was 10 years or so ago. I ended up experiencing some stuff that helped me overcome my anxiety (for the most part) and did away with green over that time. I'm getting in control of my alcohol use now, the thing that makes that hard is the social aspect. Every few days someone wants to hang out for a drink, hard to get away from.

My dad retired a couple of years ago, all he does is surf and smoke now, heh. After years of not being able to he is loving life.

I don't drink at all, weed is like my sub. I'm Jamaican though so grew up around the weed is everywhere shit. Hope you get better soon man.

I don't drink at all, weed is like my sub. I'm Jamaican though so grew up around the weed is everywhere shit. Hope you get better soon man.

Thanks, mate. Just friendship/relationship issues bringing me down now. It has been a pattern that has repeated for years and years now. It will work out, one way or the other. Just shit to go through for now. Hard to walk away for many reasons.
Caring about someone with severe borderline personality disorder is not easy.

Hope everything is going well for you, too.

Syder

That is low THC shit. High THC gives you a hit and gives you a buzz. Why I don't touch that shit, I wouldn't be sleeping for a week. 😂
I don't know anything about that stuff. Been a long time since I smoked. It was definitely a short phase for me.

Between the ages of 17-19 my best friend's brother was a weed dealer so we would get an abundance of weed extremely cheap. Those were some good times, listening to new music and basically enticing girls out of our league because... free weed 😂

I don't miss it though, it too easily becomes an unsociable habit.

Beefy

Thanks, mate. Just friendship/relationship issues bringing me down now. It has been a pattern that has repeated for years and years now. It will work out, one way or the other. Just shit to go through for now. Hard to walk away for many reasons.
Caring about someone with severe borderline personality disorder is not easy.

Hope everything is going well for you, too.

Rah can't be easy,ever need a chat I am here you know.
I am good atm thanks.

I don't know anything about that stuff. Been a long time since I smoked. It was definitely a short phase for me.

Between the ages of 17-19 my best friend's brother was a weed dealer so we would get an abundance of weed extremely cheap. Those were some good times, listening to new music and basically enticing girls out of our league because... free weed ��

I don't miss it though, it too easily becomes an unsociable habit.

See weed for me is just to chill me out etc. I have a lot of mates that smoke it and one or two are mad with it. But I don't use it to get high. Wish it was legal here though, medical green should be a thing, it would cut out a lot of shit. Been offered Chronic before which I would never touch

Anth0ny

HashtagLapsed, whenever I'm feeling down, I throw on an episode of the Lapsed Fan and it never fails to cheer me up.

One "PATTERSON GET IN HERE", and I'm no longer concerned with the mental pain, but with the pain I get from Jack and JP forcibly entering my asshole.

Kornflayx

HashtagLapsed, whenever I'm feeling down, I throw on an episode of the Lapsed Fan and it never fails to cheer me up.

One "PATTERSON GET IN HERE", and I'm no longer concerned with the mental pain, but with the pain I get from Jack and JP forcibly entering my asshole.

WTF

GI3PRPK.gif

I have the name I have for a reason, Prophet Anth0ny.

I bought the "Imaginary Athletics Commission" shirt this week.

Top Bottom