• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Zach

C9X4QOvXkAICdK1.jpg
That's pretty great.

creatchee

entera5ryy.gif

Hey fellas, I'm just stealing Ithil's intro from the last thread because I'm happy this was giffed.

I got a chance to talk to her and Killian Dain at the Performance Center during Wrestlemania. They're seriously two of the kindest and funniest people I've ever met - such a huge departure from their on-screen personas.

Now that it's out, I can finally stop hinting at it and just come right out and say it: lol forever at anyone who thought Vin/Dwayne was a work

#TeamDwayne btw, Vin was always stuck-up

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Now that it's out, I can finally stop hinting at it and just come right out and say it: lol forever at anyone who thought Vin/Dwayne was a work

It's clear by the box office receipts who the real draw is. Not just in general but even that franchise in particular.

Tall4Life

I saw Fate of the Furious last night, my first movie of the series, and oh boy did I fucking hate Vin. He is such an awful actor and character. Same with his girlfriend. I guess the one thing they really do have in common is that their only facial expression is apathy

Rocky should be main eventing these movies

Caderfix

I saw Fate of the Furious last night, my first movie of the series, and oh boy did I fucking hate Vin. He is such an awful actor and character. Same with his girlfriend. I guess the one thing they really do have in common is that their only facial expression is apathy

Vin Diesel always plays the same character, Vin Diesel.

You should watch Fast Five.

DMczaf

The more I read about the Vin/Rock saga, the more it sounds like Rock somehow found the Hollywood version of Triple H.

The Rock just can't escape these betas who want to be alphas.

Cagey

Banned
Vin Diesel is the bagged cereal version of The Rock.

Even worse than Hunter/Rocky, this is what happens when a much better version of you comes along and shows you up by existing.

Caderfix

Vin Diesel is the bagged cereal version of The Rock.

Even worse than Hunter/Rocky, this is what happens when a much better version of you comes along and shows you up by existing.

That's too good for Vin. Dude's just a gym stereotype.

The more I read about the Vin/Rock saga, the more it sounds like Rock somehow found the Hollywood version of Triple H.

The Rock just can't escape these betas who want to be alphas.

Fucking up production enough that they gotta go out of their way to film scenes with you not on the same set as him is one of the most HHH moves I've seen in Hollywood. Dwayne really does bring out either the best or worst in people, no in-between

Top Bottom