• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

BTW, finished the first two seasons of Black-ish. I really liked it. Was very light and only a few episodes that made me feel heavy. I didn't need that but was glad they had the guts to shine a light on it. Even if it was a weak light. Happens with these short episodes format.

zeemumu

I can't tell if I'm being g ignored because I pissed someone off or if I just forgot. I haven't done anything worthy of pissing anyone off lately so I'm thinking it's the latter but it's hard to not worry about it. Won't find out for a few days

Faustek

It is not enough!

I usually just wait till everything is over
...Which leads to me waiting and not watching anything at all like right now 😑
Behind on all shows

That's sucks.. And I usually do the same. Always one season behind. Especially these days as the streaming services in the UK unfortunately managed to detect my vpn :(

I can't tell if I'm being g ignored because I pissed someone off or if I just forgot. I haven't done anything worthy of pissing anyone off lately so I'm thinking it's the latter but it's hard to not worry about it. Won't find out for a few days

Don't worry, I have a tendency to do the same thing. I recall I went a full week pissing at least one person off a day on this thread. We're people, we have disagreements... best you can do is just move on.

Numb

That's sucks.. And I usually do the same. Always one season behind. Especially these days as the streaming services in the UK unfortunately managed to detect my vpn :(

Stopped subbing to providers after VPNs didn't work anymore
I don't watch much of anything anyway so it's alright i guess

Zekes!

How was that? Was it magical.

Did you touch it

... you serious?

DC Marvel mixup? Seen, I think it was, Rob at ComicsExplained talk warmly about them. Then again that man is really infectious with his excitement.

Got some homemade sausages today. Beef, goat peppars, paprika, chilli and garlic in them. Was a fine meal if I may say so.

How do you happen to play with a dolphin?
--
Jandro, would you ban anime related threads?

Yeah it was dope. And Jandro, I touched the shit outta that dolphin. I'm in Cancun and we finally got around to getting off the resort today. Saw some Mayan ruins and went to a water park where we got the chance to (pay a lot of money) get in the water and interact with a dolphin.

As much as I hate keeping animals like that in captivity, I'm glad I got to do it

Faustek

Man and here I thought Jandro was the nicest one ever. Can't trust a four legged warrior :(

Yepp, first of may Amazon Prime video is airing AG for us heathens in the North.

Yeah it was dope. And Jandro, I touched the shit outta that dolphin. I'm in Cancun and we finally got around to getting off the resort today. Saw some Mayan ruins and went to a water park where we got the chance to (pay a lot of money) get in the water and interact with a dolphin.

As much as I hate keeping animals like that in captivity, I'm glad I got to do it

wow thats really cool

Good evening/afternoon/night. Hope y'all having a pleasant day

-------

I'm trying buy a new receiver/amplifier on a budget. I've found one, but still open to suggestions. Help a brotha out, seen.

D i Z

Subscribe to my transcription service. I'll hook you up with that BCT discount.
For a low monthly fee, you'll get full transcriptions for any two shows (additional programming available at a discounted rate).
High quality pics from my phone for each character in each scene.
Also you'll get youtube links to any and all music used for dramatic moments.

For an additional fee, you can get the "how this really should have played out" transcription in addition to the other options.

Numb

Subscribe to my transcription service. I'll hook you up with that BCT discount.
For a low monthly fee, you'll get full transcriptions for any two shows (additional programming available at a discounted rate).
High quality pics from my phone for each character in each scene.
Also you'll get youtube links to any and all music used for dramatic moments.

For an additional fee, you can get the "how this really should have played out" transcription in addition to the other options.

I want to support black owned businesses but at the same time..
I'll consider this
Just send me your Credit card info so i can pay

Faustek

Good evening/afternoon/night. Hope y'all having a pleasant day

-------

I'm trying buy a new receiver/amplifier on a budget. I've found one, but still open to suggestions. Help a brotha out, seen.

Heyas
Any specific reason you need an receiver/amp? Or just general use so a soundbar might so the trick?

Numb

probably need a new OT in 3 or so weeks.

today was a low energy day.
I didn't go in to work. Just did appointments and drove around with my windows down listening to Cuban music on public radio.

And someone still hasn't claimed the next one
You do it Akira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom