• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xe4

Banned
hmm

I wonder how hard it would be to make a zombie strategy game, sort of like Pandemic + Civilization

There's a game that kind of does that, though it doesn't go into nearly the same level as Civilization. It's called Rebuild, and it's pretty good for what it is.

Line_HTX

Yeah, so those Kabaneri compilation films did a better job at connecting the flow of the story than the actual TV show. Also I like different minor details that were missing and post-credits scene.

giphy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
podcast response: You're thinking of Erasa &...I kid you not....Sharpner. Get it? School supplies? Eraser & Sharpener?

Also, Level 5 to sue Toriyama because they own Snack World. I KNEW that sounded familiar for one reason or another.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so why don't they just write on their arm?

or their hand/palm

or leg

or somewhere that's easier than the face while looking in the mirror to try & write backwards so it's legible

or is this something that's explained in the film?

Edit: or a piece of paper that they taped to themselves

Morlas

Man God when you just post like that does that mean you're going to make a gif and post it later or you're still looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom