• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S4 |OT| ZaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAACH

Shy

Not since Joffrey have I watched a kid and wanted him to die. Let's hope the final episode delivers on the build up.
It will.

The whole "personal sacrifice" the Lumen talks about, will be Eph having to kill that little cunt.

Well. That's how i interpret it.

BTA

I have never seen the show but having popped into this thread on a whim, I want to say the OP was still pretty hilarious regardless.

IronRinn

Christ, Eph, just let the kid go already. Not even a parents' love would be able to stomach Zack in real life.

Also, our protagonists find each other pretty easily in a bombed out city under the crushing fist of fascist vampire law.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
He didn't say that...

He just said "Wow, you're hot. I mean your body, its warm." Also, it wasn't his mother, it was the girl he liked.

I thought I heard mom, too. I figured it was the master doing his "make zach think I'm his mom" disguise thing he'd been doing all season, just with this strig chick instead.

big ander

maybe the one thing this show did right this year was the church lair. That's a cool set.

Lmao Quinlan on the dock. He's so overpowered, which means he's guaranteed to die / sacrifice himself

Setrakian's death and funeral were surprisingly touching but it's still so dumb we spent so little time with one of maybe 3 good characters in the last season.

Majmun

Read all the books years ago. They were ok. The first one was the best. Saying that... I'm dfinitely hate-watching the show now. Just finished season 3. It's terrible!!

If Zach would be my kid I'd let him turn and then throw him off a building btw. Don't remember him being so whiny and annoying in the books. Horrible character.

I'll start with season 4 later this week.

jm89

I swear if eph does any more stupid shit because of zach, i hope quenlin or fet off him quick.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The penultimate episode is tonight!

The Traitor

An unexpected guest brings old conflicts to the surface, dividing our heroes, threatening the group's trust. With questionable new intel in hand, they launch a make-or-break final assault on the Master.

Shy

I was thinking.

From Monday. Can we change the thread OT to. The Strain S4 |OT| Let's just get it over with.

What do you guys think ?

Vuze

I was thinking.

From Monday. Can we change the thread OT to. The Strain S4 |OT| Let's just get it over with.

What do you guys think ?
Yah, I just keep watching so I can sign this under "Completed" on trakt lol.
Also to see Zack die
But I expect an awful turn of events and a happy end

Yup. Fet and Dutch will be getting it on again. Somebody needs to be having sex during these Zack shenanigans!

Lol. Get fucked Desai. Do it Quinlan!!!! He didn't because it was obvious.

IronRinn

Something about his innate Zack-ness is what is bothering you, Dutch. Also, he set off a nuke that killed a ton of people and allowed vampires to take over the world.

It was nice knowing ya Quinlan

Ok fine, I spoke too soon but he will be gone nonetheless.

Watching now. Hoping Zack gets got!

Jesus, Desai is awful. "Let me drain your blood you welfare loving humans!"

Holy shit Zack's actor is turrible. That or he's supposed to come off as a horrible liar, because this shit is so obvious I refuse to believe Eph believes any of it.

Eph had the gun to his goddamn head. We were so close. Also, the acting from everyone was awful. Had to have been the worst I've seen in the entire series.

RS4-

Return of the Zach, there it is
Return of the Zack, come on
Return of the Zack, oh my god

I can only expect amazing things next week.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Watching now. Hoping Zack gets got!

Jesus, Desai is awful. "Let me drain your blood you welfare loving humans!"

Holy shit Zack's actor is turrible. That or he's supposed to come off as a horrible liar, because this shit is so obvious I refuse to believe Eph believes any of it.

Zack is just a terrible actor. Just horrible. His delivery never varies regardless of emotion.

mm04

Zack comes off like Napoleon Dynamite in his line delivery.

Hahaha exactly! Gosh! Dad, get off my property! The kid probably just finished watching Person of Interest too. Trying to emulate John's bad assness.

As much as I want to see Zack bite it, Eph is going to do something stupid like sacrifice himself to save Zack.

Top Bottom