• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARMS |OT| (’-‘)-------------

jorgejjvr

Guys, please add me. I'll be there playing day 1!

It appears the best/only way to make the dream come true of a gaf lobby, is with Friends. 

6188-0130-1440

See you there online on launch. Probably midnight. ;) 

ryanofcall

btw GameXplain teased, that there will be ARMS news on the Treehouse Stream today.
They haven't revealed anything yet. And are playing FEWarriors right now. But could be any second now!

I'm missing something about skillshot. Couldn't figure it out during the Testpunch either. Everything seems to be going well then in the last few seconds Helix somehow gets hundreds of points and pulls ahead of me. How the hell does the scoring work in this mode?
Try to get combos, they'll boost your score more than single hits.

giphy.gif

molnizzle

So far has anyone had their Amazon Japan eshop card verifications declined? Mine are still pending but I just naturally worry. I wouldn't want them to be declined or worse, my cards charged and with me ending up with nothing.

Kudo

Yabuki-san is such a cool guy, you can really see how passionate he is about the game from his behaviour.

MORT1S

So,

I just got the game delivered to me today from Amazon. Is there any risk to playing it today if it's not technically released yet?

FinKL

Now my yellow joy cons shipped and won't be here until Monday instead of Friday. Thanks Walmart 😑😑

I did instore pickup for mine, friend's Bday is saturday so i'll probably visit BestBuy tomorrow to see if it's there and if not, pickup Walmart joycons

Top Bottom