• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield: Hardline PS4 beta commencing after E3?

Ravek

Banned
hope so. having a beta 4 months before launch is the best way to assure players won't have as many bugs as BF4 had at launch. and its almost guaranteed it won't be completely broken like BF4

...really? Really? I wish had faith like you.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
People probably got in for watching the Sony press conference in a movie theater?

It says "PlayStation E3 Experience" and the Battlefield beta email says that too.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=826804#post114477247

Seems like it would make sense, but I didn't register for tickets to watch their conference. *shrug*

Also, no idea how it will work seeing as when you click on the learn more, you're just sent to the Playstation main website as of right now.

velociraptor

A beta test for a beta test.

INCEPTION.gif

catmario

I clicked Learn more on my email, but it redirects to us.playstation.com

I should wait until official news is happen.

Predwolf

So wait, people who didn't get tickets to the event are getting emails, and those of us that did, aren't?

There's a joke about EA and Ultra settings here.

thejpfin

So I found some hardline beta gameplay. Just search "battlefield hardline beta" and choose "upload date" option. (youtube).

First I thought this must be fake, but seems to be real.

Awww, so THIS is the special prize you get for going to the Playstation Theater E3 then.

Good deal, but I don't have a PS4 yet, so it's worthless.

Guess I'm staying home with the Steam bros

I had almost given up hope that a game would cater to my preferences. But finally I can live out my fantasy of hunting valuts in two new game modes on the High Tension map.

Top Bottom