• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drew Scanlon is leaving Giant Bomb

This saddens me. Good luck in all your future endeavors Sir Drew! Please don't go away for good and make an appearance once in a while.

Damn, hopefully they can find someone to replace him! Seems like they are going to have to hire two people for GB West now! If your in that industry and looking for work, seems like a big opportunity.

No! Don't leave me, Drew. We can work it out.

Fu4m0dg.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Definitely saw this coming when Jeff mentioned on hirings for the west on his most recent jar time. Bummer, gbwest already needed a boost once dan switched to best coast.

LordKano

Ōkami;230751693 said:
Obviously he wants out before a new Mario Party comes out.

Or he's becoming a professional model, he could do it.

Damn, I'm not into guys or anything, but he's hot.

JCG

This is part of why I don't like memes that much.

Not too serious, mind you, but not entirely joking about it either.

In any case, good luck to him!

greelay

Bummer, they said they had a new guy coming soon, I can't remember where I heard that. But really interested to see how the new person is now that Drew and Dan are gone.

This sucks, but best of luck on all of your future endeavors, Drew.

GBEast has been the better podcast for a few months now, and if Rorie replaces Drew on the Bombcast I'm afraid I'll just stop listening entirely. They need some new personalities quickly.

Best of luck to Drew on his new adventures. Sooner or later most of them will move on, it was always just a matter of time.

GB West needs to make some hires and fast.

Gorillaz

Jeff needs to make the new York jump already I know he wants to

Close it down let Brad do a destiny podcast out west. Everyone wins.

Iksenpets

Banned
So if they were already planning on hiring one person for West and one for East, are they suddenly in a situation where they're looking to hire three people?

Top Bottom