• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I'm happy the Devils didn't win the cup this year. The Panthers reignited my interest in hockey.

Time to prep for next season and win a playoff series.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WD0MQ.png

:lol :lol

Clydefrog and all of Kings-GAF!

I am in LA right now and want to see the parade. How should I get there to not get stuck in traffic? I need to be at LAX around 3-4. It would be such a cool memory to have attended a parade!

Heretic

Clydefrog and all of Kings-GAF!

I am in LA right now and want to see the parade. How should I get there to not get stuck in traffic? I need to be at LAX around 3-4. It would be such a cool memory to have attended a parade!
Will you even make it on time?
Where the hell is Marvie?? The Goldwater Institute is suing Glendale or whatever; was expecting a hilarious breakdown.
Anyways...
Take it to the Off-Season Thread, scrubs!

Will you even make it on time?

Anyways...
Take it to the Off-Season Thread, scrubs!

I honestly have no idea I have barely spent any time in LA before. But the parade starts at noon and if I stand in the beginning I think that I should be ready to leave around 12:30. And google maps says that it is 20 minutes in current traffic(none I guess), so I should have around 2 hours. Can that be tight in noon traffic? really thankful for the input, missing the plane would be terrible.

Heretic

I honestly have no idea I have barely spent any time in LA before. But the parade starts at noon and if I stand in the beginning I think that I should be ready to leave around 12:30. And google maps says that it is 20 minutes in current traffic(none I guess), so I should have around 2 hours. Can that be tight in noon traffic? really thankful for the input, missing the plane would be terrible.

Noon traffic blows! I think you might be ok if you leave around 12:30 though. Just remember Murphy's Law!

Noon traffic blows! I think you might be ok if you leave around 12:30 though. Just remember Murphy's Law!
Goddamn, If you would have left that might out I could have blamed you inside my head if I messed it up. We will see how I do tomorrow, depends on how adventurous I feel I guess :p

The Kings "parade" footage is hilarious.

Hey sanjuro, you have a link to the parade? I'd like to see this pathetic parade of theirs?

Anyways, just want to wish the LA kings and their fans congratulations on the win and the cup. I know I'm late but I watched every game and it was an entertaining playoffs all the way. I enjoyed it.

Have fun partying!

Sanjuro

Hey sanjuro, you have a link to the parade? I'd like to see this pathetic parade of theirs?

Anyways, just want to wish the LA kings and their fans congratulations on the win and the cup. I know I'm late but I watched every game and it was an entertaining playoffs all the way. I enjoyed it.

Have fun partying!

Conan had an opening segment on his show tonight.

Sanjuro

It seems okay but nothing like a canadian team winning it though or for example, Boston. Man, Boston had a huge turnout, it was unbelievable.

Wasn't it something like how Boston bruins had the 2nd best turnout after NE patriots or Boston red sox. That's crazy.

I'm not sure of the actual numbers. The Bruins outing certainly seemed like the largest of the bunch. We are a hockey and baseball town over everything else.

Heretic

just FYI: an estimated 250,000 people showed up for the parade

at least, that's what the announcers were saying. i dunno
No way... That's too huge a number. If so, i'm impressed. Didn't know a bandwagon can be that big! ;)
It didn't feel that crowded but I guess it depends on where you were standing and how long the parade was, It was really hard to get a grip on it. It was perfect though, really easy to get pretty close.

You made it!

Top Bottom