• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB |OT3| Evolved

There is a full game upgrade and a season pass. I assume I need both?

That will get you the bulk but as mentioned above there was also the bikes expansion that was not included on the season pass, and extra DLC was released after the 12 month season pass period had ended too.

- Bikes
- Suzuki
- No Limits
- MV Agusta
- Finish Line

Honestly they are also worth your money and Finish Line was a sad but fitting end to the game and Evolution.

On 22 March 2016, Evolution released their final DLC pack for the game, "Finish Line", which includes events named "Clocking Off" and "The Long Goodbye". On the same day, Sony announced that Evolution will be shut down.[30] Future updates for the game will be created by other Sony studios.

Damn sad day :-(

Does this game have materially worse graphics during multi-player matches vs. single-player tour events?

Or am I just imagining things?

Can't say I've ever noticed this and I played both multi and single player a lot.

I bought this game the other week. Does it still have an active community? Any tips before I begin? Thanks!

Servers are still active and the track rotation keeps things fresh. There's no driving line and a hell of a lot of tracks to remember so don't expect to jump in online and winning immediately. Track knowledge makes a massive difference in DC. Congratulations, you've bought one of the best racing games ever made that even now still has some of the best graphics and weather simulation. I hope you enjoy it.

Z3M0G

Has the GTS hype got anyone else jumping back into this? I was worried at first but people are still playing. Just not in the team race events...

Auctopus

Has the GTS hype got anyone else jumping back into this? I was worried at first but people are still playing. Just not in the team race events...

Not really, though I have played it recently.

I’ve seen a few of DRIVEGAF on my GT leaderboards though. If anyone wants to add me from here, shoot me an add with your GAF name to my PSN. Same as GAF name.

Top Bottom