• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 7

lmao Production zoomed out and played the ending music but Splyce monkeyed out and chased Cabochard out of the base instead of ending right away.

Edit:

I like the draft in FNC's game 1. I think the Illaoi pick will be good into Maokai and he has 4 other team mates with hard CC (most of which is fairly easy to hit). Illaoi's team has the tools to allow her to succeed if soaz can do well.

zkylon

zkylewd
FelinePossibleHind.gif

Is TSM going back to the days of lose 1 game win the rest. They still missing their aggression

Also that DIG game 2 was TSM picking whatever lane Dig did

clemenx

Banned
Pretty fun games today. These 4 top teams are so much better than the bottom ones in EU.Big difference.

UOL are as entertaining as ever.

NSESN

Bjerg coming back from his bad week 1 performance, but Sven still looks meh. Overall I think Hauntzer was the best player for TSM is these 2 weeks.

Comment continues to apply!

I wonder how well Echo Fox will do against C9 White tomorrow. Can Akaadian carry them to an early game victory or will Hai and his four puppets continue their winning streak?

Echo Fox's weakness is shotcalling, and the C9s have the cleanest macro games in the league atm. Akaadian is a beast, but Echo Fox is probably going to get dumpstered. Going against a team with strong map play is going to shut them down hard.

I'm starting to feel the monotony of picks. Nearly every comp is just:

Top: Tanks - Maokai, Nautilus, Poppy
Jungle: AD Assassin/Bruiser - Lee, Kha, Rengar
Mid: DPS - Cass, Ryze; or Nuke - Syndra, Corki
ADC: Utility - Ashe, Jhin, Varus
Support: Damage - Karma, Zyra, MF, Malz

I'm starting to feel the monotony of picks. Nearly every comp is just:

Top: Tanks - Maokai, Nautilus, Poppy
Jungle: AD Assassin/Bruiser - Lee, Kha, Rengar
Mid: DPS - Cass, Ryze; or Nuke - Syndra, Corki
ADC: Utility - Ashe, Jhin, Varus
Support: Damage - Karma, Zyra, MF, Malz
That 10 ban diversity only applied to half of Korea

Omnicent

*Siren.gif* KATARINA POPPING OFF IN A PRO GAME ALERT *Siren.gif*

UOL is the first team I've seen have new Kat work.

Does Faker not count? Cause Faker murdered people with his Kat in LCK week 1 (admittedly some of those was some good ole clean up. But that Cas outplay...*sweats*).
UOL is looking pretty good overall. I think we will see more Kat in the future.

Still have to catch up on the NA games from earlier today. Hopefully there are some good matches.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Does Faker not count? Cause Faker murdered people with his Kat in LCK (it was the Faker and Huni show)

faker is the only one who can though

otherwise yeah, as always the problem with the meta is no one ever experiments with something new, so right now it's mao/naut/poppy top, rek/kha/lee jg, ryze/ori/cass miss, ashe/varus/jhin adc, and a random support

maybe once rengo, elblenc, and camille get nerfed into the fucking ground we'll see some more diversity but i really doubt it, league just isn't balanced for a large pool of champs to be viable

anyway even though c9a was pretty scummy of the c9 org, i'm still hoping haiquest does well

Does Faker not count? Cause Faker murdered people with his Kat in LCK week 1 (admittedly some of those was some good ole clean up. But that Cas outplay...*sweats*).
UOL is looking pretty good overall. I think we will see more Kat in the future.

Still have to catch up on the NA games from earlier today. Hopefully there are some good matches.

Well, if you take my words literally then I'm not lying. I didn't watch the Faker katarina game. But you're totally right that I forgot about it. Mostly because I didn't see it lol

It's pretty funny to me that now, after all this time, Rengar vs. Kha'Zix is finally meta-supported.

I guess if the game lasts for long enough all of the design team's intentions might eventually come to fruition.

Camille got through in Echo Fox vs Fly Quest. Looper is going to be playing Camille into balls. I'll be interested to see how that goes...

What the what camille is support.

"This is good play by Balls"

Is it though? walking into the middle of five people, one of which is a Kha'zix with isolation damage?

I really dislike this guy casting on the Fox/Fly game. He just looks so enthusiastic for what anyone else has to contribute (guy on the right, wankers bow tie).

Top Bottom