• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

yyzjohn

Banned
Ceci's loveathon reminds me a bit of the stats community's deep affection for Marincin. The Athletic's Leafs preview even had a like questioning why the team doesn't rate him higher.

It's a confidence thing with Marincin. He has the tools to be good but he's scared as fuck to make a mistake and that leads to mistakes.

It's a confidence thing with Marincin. He has the tools to be good but he's scared as fuck to make a mistake and that leads to mistakes.

I don't think Marincin makes the Leafs this year, which probably means he never will again. Somebody somewhere pointed out he's been paired exclusively with Marlies throughout training camp and preseason so far. I think he's slipping pretty far down the D rankings on the team.

Adrian Dater‏ @adater 19m19 minutes ago
More
Scouts from Canucks, Canadiens, Ducks (two scouts), Blues, Flames, Devils and Sabres on hand for Avs, with Duchene in lineup

No idea why the Canucks are there.

Maybe they're there for Dallas?

zroid

Banned
this is a nice little infographic

DKSjiTGVoAAG7tQ.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Alternatively, good on the Avs for exposing this highly competitive team

McKenzie-Faksa-Umberger
Dowling-Dickinson-Flynn
Elie-Shore-Cracknell
Roussel-Hintz-Gurianov

But seriously that line up wouldn't be able to beat an AHL team, it's hot garbage made up of dirty grinders, I can see 3 or 4 guys there that could've been who injured that Avs player

Top Bottom